Please call free – 0800 707 6229 - for Huge Extra Savings on Exodus Mt Toubkal Climb.
Mt Toubkal, the highest peak in north Africa, stands 4167m above sea level and commands superb views of the High Atlas Mountains. Our trek passes through impressive landscapes on well-defined paths and is, surprisingly, not too strenuous. As we climb higher, the paths do become steeper but the gain in altitude awards dramatic views towards Marrakech and the spectacular Anti-Atlas mountains.
- All breakfasts, 5 lunches and 5 dinners included
- All accommodation
- Free transfers
- A non-technical ascent of the highest mountain in North Africa - Toubkal (4167m)
- Acclimatisation walks amid beautiful remote Berber villages
- Magnificent panoramic views from the summit of Mt Toubkal
- Optional ascent of Mt Ouanakrim (4089m)
- Time to relax and enjoy the sights and sounds of Marrakech
Day 1: Fly to Marrakech
Day 2: Drive to Imi Oughlad; climb Tizi n Tacht Pass (2000m) and descend into the Azaden Valley
Day 3: Walk through Berber villages and spectacular mountain scenery, including the Ighoulidem waterfall
Day 4: Ascend the Aguelzim Pass (3550m) and enjoy superb views of the Toubkal Massif before walking down to base camp
Day 5: Early assent of Mount Toubkal (4167m). Free afternoon to relax at base camp
Day 6: Climb Mt Ouanakrim (4089m); descend to the village of Arroumd
Day 7: Short walk to Imlil; return to Marrakech for guided tour
Day 8: Fly to London
- 4 nights camping, 1 night gite with shared facilities and 2 nights 3-star hotel in en suite rooms
- 5 days point-to-point walking
- Group normally 6 to 16, plus local leader. Min. age 16 yrs
- Altitude maximum 4167m, average 2600m
- Travel by minibus
On this trip you will spend 2 nights in a 3 star hotel with en suite rooms and small swimming pool. 4 nights will be spent camping, 2 at the Toubkal base camp while the other 2 are wild camping. Here camp chores will be done for you but there will be limited washing facilities and no fixed toilets. On day 6 you will spend 1 night in a cosy gite with hot showers and toilets. There may be times when the weather forces us to use a gite instead of camping at basecamp. This gite is more akin to a mountain refuge with dorm rooms and single supplements are not available for these nights.
Please note, prices listed are guide prices only and are based on 2 people sharing and don't include any additional supplements. Holiday prices are fluid and dynamic and may be changed at a moment's notice, prior to booking, at which point they are confirmed. Please call the team free on 0800 707 6229 for more departure dates available and a quote.
32 Years experience
9.8 out of 10 on Trust Pilot