Please call free – 0800 707 6229 - for Huge Extra Savings on Esprit Ski Chalet Corniche
Centrally located in Tignes, Chalet Corniche is situated close to the main piste – ideal for ski enthusiasts! It is near Les Marmotton's children's ski slope and close distance to both the Rosset chairlift and the Åroski gondola.
Families can enjoy the warm and inviting atmosphere with amenities such as children's ski area, heated boot racks, sauna, steam room and hot tub. Relax close to the fireplace set between the living and dining room after a busy day of skiing, or unwind in the wellness area.
NB: This is a family chalet, so all bookings must include at least one child or teenager.
- Central location, just metres from the main piste
- Under 2 minutes' walk (150m) from Les Marmottons children's ski area
- Rosset chairlift, approx 1 minute's walk (100m) and Aeroski gondola approx.1-2 minutes (150m)
- Sauna, steam room and hot-tub with relaxation area
- Lift to all floors
- Stylish bedrooms with en suite facilities and TV/DVD
- Children's Snug with TV/DVD
- Living area with log fire and free Wifi
- Continental buffet breakfast for 7 days with hot option produced for 6 days
- Afternoon tea with cake for 6 days
- 3 course dinner including a prosecco apéritif, a choice of complimentary quality wines and tea/coffee for 6 days. Children's high tea served from 5.15pm
- FREE Baby-Listening/Child-Patrol Service 07.30-10.30pm
The communal areas are contemporary in style with a large central fireplace dividing the living and dining areas and the wellness area is a haven in which to unwind at the end of the day. The spacious bedrooms and two suites are all fitted with quality furnishings and are comfortable and well planned.
The Children's Snug on the first floor has a TV/DVD so please bring the children's favourite films. The room is also used for our evening Cozy Club.
Includes a skiers' buffet breakfast to start your day, afternoon tea to welcome you 'home', and evening meals with a starter, main and dessert, plus wine and coffee to complete the evening.
- Nursery 17 weeks - 40 months In Chalet Iceberg (children are collected)
- Snow Club 3 - 8 years In Yosemite building (see image) (children are collected)
- Evening Clubs
- Cozy Club 3 - 12 years In Chalet in Children's Snug
- Cocoa Club 5 - 12 years In Yosemite building (transport provided)
- Children’s Ski Lessons 3 - 12 years offering a wide range of ski classes and activities
- Strict signing-in/out procedures for all ages whenever responsibility for children passes between Esprit staff or ski instructors and parents
- Guided Ski Fun 6 - 12 years afternoon groups
- Snow Club fun 40 months + for children over nursery age
Fly to Geneva (GVA) or Chambery (CMF) from the following airports
EAST MIDLANDS CMF
GATWICK CMF, GVA
MANCHESTER CMF, GVA
Flights Included. Please note, prices listed are guide prices only and are based on 2 people sharing and don't include any additional supplements. Holiday prices are fluid and dynamic and may be changed at a moment's notice, prior to booking, at which point they are confirmed. Please call the team free on 0800 707 6229 for more departure dates available and a quote.
38 Years ABTA membership & experience
Rated 5* on Trust Pilot