Please call free – 0800 707 6229 - for Huge Extra Savings on Esprit Ski Chalet Corniche
Centrally located in Tignes, Chalet Corniche is situated close to the main piste – ideal for ski enthusiasts! It is near Les Marmotton's children's ski slope and close distance to both the Rosset chairlift and the Åroski gondola.
Families can enjoy the warm and inviting atmosphere with amenities such as children's ski area, heated boot racks, sauna, steam room and hot tub. Relax close to the fireplace set between the living and dining room after a busy day of skiing, or unwind in the wellness area.
NB: This is a family chalet, so all bookings must include at least one child or teenager.
- Central location, just metres from the main piste
- Under 2 minutes' walk (150m) from Les Marmottons children's ski area
- Rosset chairlift, approx 1 minute's walk (100m) and Aeroski gondola approx.1-2 minutes (150m)
- Sauna, steam room and hot-tub with relaxation area
- Lift to all floors
- Stylish bedrooms with en suite facilities and TV/DVD
- Children's Snug with TV/DVD
- Living area with log fire and free Wifi
- Continental buffet breakfast for 7 days with hot option produced for 6 days
- Afternoon tea with cake for 6 days
- 3 course dinner including a prosecco apéritif, a choice of complimentary quality wines and tea/coffee for 6 days. Children's high tea served from 5.15pm
- FREE Baby-Listening/Child-Patrol Service 07.30-10.30pm
All rooms and suites offer comfortable surroundings and comprise of a double room and a twin room. Rooms and suites at Chalet Corniche sleep up to 4 people. On the first floor of the chalet, there is a Children's Snug, where children can unwind in the evening and watch their favourite films on the television or on DVD.
Start your day with an appetizing buffet breakfast with a choice of hot and cold foods. In the afternoon, take a break and preserve your energy with a taste of afternoon tea. Enjoy homemade cakes and a tea or coffee before heading back to the slopes for the next round of skiing! In the evening, there is a welcoming four-course meal which includes canapes, main course, dessert and a selection of wines and coffees.
• Nursery for 17 weeks – 40 months
• Snow Club for 3-8-year-olds
• Mini Cocoa Club for 3-5-year-olds
• Cocoa Club for 6-12-year-olds
• Children's Ski Lessons for 3-12-year-olds
• Guided Ski Fun for 6-12-year-olds afternoon groups
• Snow Club Fun for 40 months and children over nursery age
Fly to Geneva (GVA) or Chambery (CMF) from the following airports
EAST MIDLANDS CMF
GATWICK CMF, GVA
MANCHESTER CMF, GVA
Flights Included. Please note, prices listed are guide prices only and are based on 2 people sharing and don't include any additional supplements. Holiday prices are fluid and dynamic and may be changed at a moment's notice, prior to booking, at which point they are confirmed. Please call the team free on 0800 707 6229 for more departure dates available and a quote.
32 Years experience
9.8 out of 10 on Trust Pilot