Please call free – 0800 707 6229 - for Huge Extra Savings on Esprit Ski Chalet Cleopatra (Les Grandes Alpes)
Chalet Cleopatra is one of three chalets operated by Esprit in the Grandes Alpes building right in the centre of La Rosiere, with its accommodation spread over two floors. It shares a main entrance and ski and boot room with neighbouring chalet Romeo, and is in a prime spot only moments from the main lifts, the resort centre and the Esprit childcare bases in nearby chalets Schatzi, Ferme d'Elisa and Le Braconnier. Sleeping just 8 guests, it's an ideal choice for two families as it offers individual family privacy with just two bedrooms on each floor. A recent refurbishment of the bright and open plan lounge/dining area has given the Cleopatra a more up-to-date look, as well as the glass-fronted fireplace, and wonderful views of the Tarentaise valley can be enjoyed from the generous balcony.
NB: This is a family chalet, so all bookings must include at least one child or teenager.
- Plasma TVs in all bedrooms
- Nearest lift approx. 1 minutes walk (110m)
- Paired family rooms
- Continental buffet breakfast for 7 days with hot option produced for 6 days
- Afternoon tea with cake for 6 days
- 3 course dinner including a prosecco apéritif, a choice of complimentary quality wines and tea/coffee for 6 days. Children's high tea served from 5.15pm
Rooms 1 & 2 - Sleep 4 - Double room with balcony and separate twin room both with satellite TV and private shower/wc rooms
Main entrance, open-plan living area with fireplace and balcony, dining-area, kitchen
Rooms 3 & 4 - Sleep 4 - Double with TV and separate twin bunks room sharing separate private shower and wc
Includes a skiers' buffet breakfast to start your day, afternoon tea to welcome you 'home', and evening meals with a starter, main and dessert, plus wine and coffee to complete the evening.
- Nursery 17 weeks - 40 months In Ferme d’Elisa 100m
- Snow Club 3 - 8 years In Le Braconnier 160m or Ferme d’Elisa 100m
- Cocoa Club
- Cocoa Club 5 - 12 years In Le Braconnier 160m or Ferme d’Elisa 100m
- Children’s Ski Lessons 3 - 12 years offering a wide range of ski classes and activities
- Strict signing-in/out procedures for all ages whenever responsibility for children passes between Esprit staff or ski instructors and parents
- Guided Ski Fun 6 - 12 years afternoon groups
- Snow Club fun 40 months + for children over nursery age
Fly to Chambery (CMF) or Geneva (GVA) from the following airports
EAST MIDLANDS CMF
GATWICK CMF, GVA
MANCHESTER CMF, GVA
Flights Included. Please note, prices listed are guide prices only and are based on 2 people sharing and don't include any additional supplements. Holiday prices are fluid and dynamic and may be changed at a moment's notice, prior to booking, at which point they are confirmed. Please call the team free on 0800 707 6229 for more departure dates available and a quote.
32 Years experience
9.8 out of 10 on Trust Pilot