Please call free – 0800 707 6229 - for Huge Extra Savings on your Insight Vacations Country Roads of Scotland
From the great capital of Edinburgh to the Orkney Islands and Skye, you'll travel through 8,000 years of history and become immersed in Scotland's rich cultural heritage.
- Orkney Isles: Across the windswept Orkney Islands lie relics spanning human history, from pagan stone circles to reminders of wartime tragedy. Join a Local Expert for a fascinating journey into its history.
- Edinburgh: Walk with a Local Expert within the walls of the Castle to view the Scottish Crown Jewels, Stone of Destiny and Mons Meg.
- Glencoe: Your Travel Director will lead you on an orientation of this Highland village on Loch Leven.
- Loch Lomond: Enjoy time to explore the beautiful 'Queen of Scottish Lochs'.
- VIP door-to-door transfer service – taken directly from your door to departing airport.
- Airport transfers at the destination.
- Quality accommodation as per itinerary.
- Experiences & quality dining as per itinerary.
- A coach with more legroom, air-conditioning, sound system, video & Wi-Fi.
Day 1: Edinburgh
On arrival at Edinburgh Airport, transfers depart for your hotel at 09:00, 11:00 & 13:00. Then the rest of the day is yours to relax before joining your Tour Director for a Welcome Reception - a pleasant evening of dinner and wine.
Day 2: Edinburgh Sightseeing
Join a Local Expert to see the highlights of the capital city of Edinburgh.
Day 3: To St. Andrews and the Highland Capital of Inverness
Cross the Firth of Forth into Fife and journey to St. Andrews, passing the Old Course, home of golf since its creation in the 15th century. Enjoy free time to explore.
Day 4: Loch Ness
See Culloden Moor in the morning, and Loch Ness then onto Thurso.
Day 5: Orkney Islands
A day in the beautiful Orkney Islands.
Day 6: Isle of Skye
Travel through stunning, pristine landscapes and over the sea to the Isle of Skye.
Day 7: Through the Scottish highlands to Glencoe.
Explore this wild and beautiful island on your own, before crossing to the Kyle of Lochalsh. Stop for a photo at remote Eilean Donan Castle, which under a clear sky offers a perfect reflection in its loch.
Day 8: To Glasgow
Spend time on peaceful Loch Lomond, ‘Queen of Scottish Lochs' and the largest in Great Britain.
Day 9: Depart Glasgow
Your tour comes to an end after breakfast. Departure transfers arrive at Glasgow Airport at 07:00 & 09:00.
On arrival at your UK airport, your driver will greet and escort you to your waiting car for your return private VIP transfer home.
Please note, prices listed are guide prices only and are based on 2 people sharing and don't include any additional supplements. Holiday prices are fluid and dynamic and may be changed at a moment's notice, prior to booking, at which point they are confirmed. Please call the team free on 0800 707 6229 for more departure dates available and a quote.
32 Years experience
9.8 out of 10 on Trust Pilot