Please call us on 0800 707 6229 for prices and extra savings Collette Exploring Scotland & Ireland
Bask in the warm Celtic culture and majestic scenery of two remarkable lands. Come to know the regal city of Edinburgh on a panoramic coach tour, or by foot – it’s your choice! Learn the secrets of making Scotch whisky and enjoying a tasting.
- Explore the ruins of historic Urquhart Castle on the banks of Loch Ness.
- Be transported to a bygone era during a traditional “night on the town” in 20th century Ulster.
- Embark on one of the world’s most breathtaking rail journeys along the Causeway Coast.
- 11 Breakfasts & 6 Dinners
- Expertly crafted itineraries
- 4-star+ accommodation
- Skilled and engaging tour managers
- Expert local guides with insider knowledge
- Attraction entrance fees with preferential access
- Many meals full of local flavour
- Unparalleled sightseeing
- Enriching cultural experiences
- Comfortable on-tour transportation
- Hotel-to-hotel baggage handling
- Plus, access to Wi-Fi hotspots on tour
Prices are per person for tour only based on 2 people sharing. Personalise your tour with Collette's range of regional flights.
Please note, prices listed are guide prices only and are based on 2 people sharing and don't include any additional supplements. Holiday prices are fluid and dynamic and may be changed at a moment's notice, prior to booking, at which point they are confirmed. Please call the team free on 0800 707 6229 for more departure dates available and a quote.
32 Years experience
9.8 out of 10 on Trust Pilot