Call free on 0800 707 6229 for huge extra savings on Insight Vacations Indulgence in Eastern Canada tour
English and French cultures fuse into this romantic journey through the picturesque and historic cities of Eastern Canada. From high rise Toronto to the thundering thrills of Niagara Falls, and quality time in the beautiful cities of Ottawa and Quebec, this Luxury Gold journey is a mixture of excitement, culture and quaint charm.
- Take in panoramic views of the city from the CN Tower
- Greet the howling spray, wind and thunder at the base of the falls onboard your cruise
- Meet a retired member of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, colloquially known as the Mounties
- Visit the city's majestic Parliament buildings, including the Central Peace Tower
- On a walking tour, a Local Expert will bring to life this beautiful and historic city that will feel as if you've set foot on European soil
- Learn all about the Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac as an expert leads you on an exclusive tour of this iconic building
- Visit some of the city's most iconic sites with a Local Expert, including the Notre Dame Basilica With its dazzling combination of blue and gold
- Visit Saint Joseph's Oratory, home to one of the world's greatest organs and enjoy a short, exclusive recital
- VIP door-to-door transfer service – taken directly from your door to departing airport.
- Airport transfers at the destination.
- Quality accommodation as per itinerary.
- Experiences & quality dining as per itinerary.
- A coach with more legroom, air-conditioning, sound system, video & Wi-Fi.
Day 1: Arrival in Toronto
On arrival at Toronto International Airport, you will be met and transferred to one of Toronto's premier luxury hotels, the Omni King Edward. At 18:00, join your Travelling Concierge for a Welcome Reception with drinks and a light meal.
Day 2: Sightseeing in Toronto
Spend the morning exploring this cosmopolitan city. Rise to the top of the CN Tower and view Toronto from four different lookout levels.
Day 3: Kingston and Ottawa
Travel north along the shores of Lake Ontario for an orientation tour of Canada's first capital, Kingston.
Day 4: Ottawa
Prepare for a fun-filled day exploring Ottawa. Experience Ottawa Your Way this afternoon, with your choice of a Rideau Canal Cruise or Craft Beer Tasting. The rest of the day is yours at leisure.
Day 5: Quebec
Depart Ottawa and follow the St. Lawrence River to Quebec City, North America's first French settlement and only walled city.
Day 6: Sightseeing in Quebec
Discover Quebec during a morning sightseeing tour with a Local Expert. See the Citadel, Latin Quarter, National Assembly and Palace Royale.
Day 7: Historic Montreal
Continue to Quebec's largest city, Montreal. On a locally guided tour, admire the city's diversity, from the grand mansions of Mount Royal to the modern downtown area.
Day 8: Depart Montreal
For guests not continuing on the cruise, your tour ends in the morning. A departure transfer to Montreal International Airport is provided.
Please note, prices listed are guide prices only and are based on 2 people sharing and don't include any additional supplements. Holiday prices are fluid and dynamic and may be changed at a moment's notice, prior to booking, at which point they are confirmed. Please call the team free on 0800 707 6229 for more departure dates available and a quote.
32 Years experience
9.8 out of 10 on Trust Pilot