Please call free – 0800 707 6229 - for Huge Extra Savings on Great Rail Journeys Vietnam, Cambodia & the Mekong Delta
Explore the fascinating intertwined countries of Vietnam and Cambodia, from the bustling metropolis of Ho Chi Minh and the ancient kingdom of Angkor Wat, to the spectacular natural beauty and unmistakable outline of Halong Bay and the waterways of the Mekong Delta.
An escorted experience and all travel arrangements
- Fully escorted by a UK Tour Manager from start to finish
- Scheduled flights from London to Hanoi and Siem Reap to London
- All rail and coach travel as described
Comfortable accommodation in your destination
- 13 nights' accommodation in 4 and 5-Star hotels
- 1 night aboard a luxury junk in Halong Bay
- 1 night on board a sleeper train from Hanoi to Hue
Delicious meals included
- 36 meals, including 15 breakfasts, 11 lunches and 10 dinners
Exciting excursions and free time to explore
- City tour of Hanoi including a tuk-tuk ride
- Guided tour of Hue
- Excursion to the Marble Mountains
- Sightseeing tour of Hoi An and Phnom Penh
- Performance at a traditional water puppet theatre
- Guided tour of Ho Chi Minh
- Excursion to the Cu Chi Tunnels and a talk on Vietnam's railways
- Visit to Cai Rang floating market
- Visits to Angkor Wat temple and Angkor Thom
- Bustling Hanoi
- Overnight cruise in Halong Bay
- Hue and Hoi An
- Ho Chi Minh City (formerly Saigon)
- Cu Chi Tunnels
- Cai Rang floating market and the Mekong Delta
- Phnom Penh
- Siem Reap
- Angkor Wat and Thom
Days 1-2: To Hanoi
Day 3: Cruise on Halong Bay
Days 4-5: Hue
Days 6: To Hoi An
Day 7: Hoi An
Day 8: To Nha Trang
Day 9: At leisure in Nha Trang
Day 10: Ho Chi Minh
Day 11: The Cu Chi tunnels
Day 12: The Mekong Delta
Days 13-14: Into Cambodia and Phnom Penh
Days 14-16: Siem Reap, Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom
Days 17-18: Homeward bound
VICTORIA CAN THO RESORT, CAN THO
Our accommodation in Can Tho is the exquisite 4-Star Victoria Can Tho Resort, situated on the banks of the Hau River in the Mekong Delta. The exclusive hotel is set in beautiful gardens and features a restaurant, with views overlooking the river.
MELIA HANOI HOTEL, HANOI
The 5-Star Melia Hanoi Hotel is located in the heart of Hanoi, close to Hoàn Kiém Lake. The hotel has two restaurants serving authentic Vietnamese and international dishes, a bar and lounge offering a selection of drinks and light snacks, a fitness centre, outdoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room and Oasis spa providing a variety of treatments (payable locally).
ROYAL HOI AN MGALLERY, HOI AN
With views across the emerald waters of the Thu Bon River set in a grand old building, the 5-Star Hotel Royal Hoi An Mgallery is an excellent base from which to explore Hoi An and the fascinating old Vietnam that still exists here.
BEST WESTERN PREMIER INDOCHINE PALACE, HUE
The newly-built 5-Star Best Western Premier Indochine Palace in Hue is a destination in itself set in a lush tropical garden. The exclusive hotel boasts a bar and lounge, a café and you can dine in one of the five restaurants serving a variety of specialty cuisines.
NOVOTEL, NHA TRANG
The 4-Star Novotel in Nha Trang is superbly located on the beachfront and close to the city centre. The hotel has a bar offering a selection of drinks and light snacks, a restaurant serving a mix of eastern and western cuisine.
SUNWAY HOTEL, PHNOM PENH
The 4-Star Sunway Hotel enjoys an enviable position in the centre of Phnom Penh, close to the Mekong River, the Central Market and Wat Phnom and surrounded by trees and gardens.
ANGKOR MIRACLE RESORT & SPA, SIEM REAP
Situated close to the world-renowned Angkor Wat is our hotel, the 5-Star Angkor Miracle Resort and Spa.
Please note, prices listed are guide prices only and are based on 2 people sharing and don't include any additional supplements. Holiday prices are fluid and dynamic and may be changed at a moment's notice, prior to booking, at which point they are confirmed. Please call the team free on 0800 707 6229 for more departure dates available and a quote.
32 Years experience
9.8 out of 10 on Trust Pilot