SkiLapland experts have over 15 years of experience creating the ultimate ski and winter holidays throughout Finnish Lapland.
Tailor your SkiLapland holiday to your needs with bespoke holidays. Choose from a range of adventures, experiences and themed resorts for your winter wonderland holiday.
Why Choose Ski Lapland?
SkiLapland work closely with resorts to offer you exclusive ski schools: fun Ski Academy and VIP Ski Coaching.
Whether you are an experienced skier or new to skiing, the ski schools are a great way to learn or improve.
You can Ski & see the Northern Lights!
Viewing the Northern Lights can sometimes be difficult, but Lapland in Finland is one of the most reliable destinations to see them.
You are most likely to see the lights during the winter when the nights are longest; December to March.
You can choose special programmes and activities to find them.
If seeing the Northern lights is a priority of yours please call us on 0800 707 6229 and one of our travel specialists can assist you.
- Choose from experiences such as:
- Skiing & Boarding
- Northern Lights
- Cross Country
- Ice Hotel & Glass Igloos
- Huskies & Reindeer
- Snow Mobiling
- Snowshoe walking
- Ice fishing
- Sami culture evenings
- Gastronomy tours and cooking courses
- Sauna experiences
- Ice karting
*** Winter 2019 Top Deals ***
Ski Finland Half -Term 2019 Holidays :
- 11th February | Edinburgh | 3 nights | from £980 per adult, £818 per child (4-11yrs) staying in the Sokos Hotel | Bed and breakfast | Direct flights and transfers Included | Levi, Finland
- 17th February | London Gatwick |7 nights | from £998pp | 2- bedroom Levi Apartment |Self-catered | Direct flights and transfers Included | Based on 6 people sharing | Levi. Finland
- 16th February | Heathrow | From £1,380pp | 7 nights | 2- bedroom Ruka Village apartment | Self-catered | Includes flights and transfers| Based on 4 people sharing | Ruka, Finland
*** Northern Lights and Skiing Holiday in Saariselka***
4 nights | 17th February | Gatwick
- Flights and exclusive transfers
- Choice of accommodation and flexible catering options
- The expertise of the skiFinland team
Ski Finland Easter 2019 Holidays in Levi:
- 7 nights | 7th April | Heathrow | From £1,084pp | 7 nights | 2- bedroom Levi Apartment | Self-catered | Includes flights and transfers | Based on 6 people sharing
Christmas Holidays in Lapland 2019:
- 3 nights: Departures on the 7th from London Heathrow and Manchester (via Helsinki) and 14th December from London Heathrow (via Helsinki)
- 5 nights: Departures on the 22nd December from London Heathrow (via Helsinki) and Manchester (via Helsinki)
New Year Holidays 2019 in Levi:
- From £1,384per person for 7 nights in the Panorama Hotel on a bed and breakfast basis, including flights and transfers, based on 2 people sharing. Departure on 29th December, with direct flights from London Gatwick.
*** Northern Lights and Skiing Holiday in Ruka***
From £989 per person for 3 nights, based on 2 people sharing a Rukan Kaarna Hotel room on a bed and breakfast basis. Includes flights and transfers, departing 7th December.
3 nights: Departures on the 7th and 14th December, flights from London Heathrow or Manchester via Helsinki.
5 nights: Departures on the 22nd December, flights from London Heathrow or Manchester via Helsinki.
For an even more magical experience, you can combine your skiing holiday with a night in the nearby glass igloos, or a beautiful ice hotel. The igloos are ideal if you’re looking for more chances to experience the Northern Lights, or just enjoy star gazing beneath pristine night skies. The ice hotel is built from scratch each year and can be added as a 1-night stay or you can visit this fascinating structure for dinner, drinks and a tour.
Call free on 0800 707 6229 for huge extra savings on Ski Lapland Holidays.