A quick, free call on 0800 707 6229 or email for tailor-made quote on Esprit Ski
Esprit Ski - The Family Ski Holiday Specialist
Esprit chalets and Chalet Hotels come in all shapes and sizes, from cosy one or two-family chalets, through larger chalets, ideal for extended family groups, to the much larger scale and range of facilities. The informality and family-friendly camaraderie of a chalet makes an Esprit holiday with children relaxed and stress-free.
Why Choose Esprit?
- Exclusive Esprit-only ski classes, with the best English-speaking instructors (maximum of 8 children per class)
- Flexible childcare options, from half-days up to our full day 'Seamless Service' from 9am-6pm with qualified staff
- 38 years experience as the UK’s leading family ski specialist for all age groups
- Childcare options from 17 weeks - 12 years old
Esprit Ski Resorts
Esprit have carefully selected the best ski resorts with family friendly accommodation and excellent childcare. Whilst offering a smaller programme, they can really focus on helping keep your family happy and safe.
- La Rosière, France
- Champoluc, Italy
- Tignes, France
Choose from classic Alpine style chalets, stylish modern chalets, convenient apartment-chalets, our Esprit-run chalet hotels, or locally-run hotels offering a little more continental flair and atmosphere.
The convenience of our own childcare either in-house or close to our chalets and hotels and the proximity to the slopes means that getting the whole family ready and skiing in the morning isn’t a chore.
The expanded facilities and greater degree of comfort of a hotel, combined with the privacy, conviviality and far less formal atmosphere of a chalet.
Esprit's Chalet hotel aims to bridge that gap between traditional chalet holiday and the world of standard, locally run hotels. It offers a similarly relaxed atmosphere as a chalet holiday with the friendly and welcoming convenience of English-speaking staff, but at the same time have bigger and better facilities, including a residents bar.
Esprit have teamed up with some of their partners in France to provide you a greater choice of accommodation types. Their hotels are managed by local teams, rather than our their staff, and offer great facilities and comfort to Esprit guests. They combine the advantages of Esprit child care with a locally-run hotel.
Self-catering apartments really give your family the flexibility to do what you like. All apartments feature well equipped kitchens so you can cook your own meals or you can pre-book a food delivery service, please call for details.
Esprit Child Care
Here at Esprit, we understand the importance of the whole family having fun on holiday. We have led the childcare concept for UK families on skiing holidays for the last 38 years, and our childcare options are regularly evaluated and improved, with previous guest feedback always the key element in further enhancing the Esprit experience.
For parents, joining us on an Esprit family ski holidays means you have the opportunity to be able to leave your accommodation after breakfast to head for the first lifts, only needing to return after the last one shuts. Our energetic and caring childcare team look after your children throughout the day at our ski schools and kids' clubs.
Day time care
- Nurseries – 6x full days for children aged 17 weeks to 3 years and 4 months
- Snow Club – 6x am/pm fun club for 3-12 year olds not ready to ski all day
- Supervised lunch - 5x lunch for 3-12 year olds
Night time care
- Cozy Club – 3x evenings; a relaxing club for 3-12 year olds
- Cocoa Club – 6x evenings; an exciting activity club for 5-12 year olds
- Baby listening & child patrol – free service for children aged 17 weeks - 12 years
Esprit Child Ski Lessons
The Esprit approach is to work closely with the local ski schools and select the best English-speaking children’s instructors to run ski classes exclusively for Esprit children, with guaranteed small classes. At Esprit Ski we follow 5 key “pillars” of child development so that we can ensure each child expands their experiences and grows while in our childcare.
We have found that ability, as much as age, is a key deciding factor in balancing children’s ski classes, so have a range of different classes to fit your child's needs.
Ski lessons for 3-4 year olds:
- Spritelets ski fun - 5x pm sessions for 3-4 year olds introducing them to skiing
Ski lessons for 5-12 year olds:
- Sprite ski lessons - 5x am lessons available for beginners, improvers, intermediate and advance
- Sprite guided ski fun - 5x pm sessions from improver level
- Sprite Xtra lessons - 5x full day lessons for improvers and intermediates (only in selected resorts)
Call free on 0800 707 6229 for a tailor-made quote on Esprit Family Ski Holidays.