Please call free – 0800 707 6229 - for Huge Extra Savings on Luxury Gold Southern Grace Tour
Discover Southern Grace – Discover the home of Country music, Blues, and Rock ‘n' Roll as you travel on a laid back journey from Nashville to New Orleans.
- Visit the Country Music Hall of Fame.
- Join the ranks of superstar musicians like Elvis Presley, Dolly Parton and Willie Nelson and record a song at legendary Studio B and take home the recording as a truly unique souvenir.
- Visit the Rock 'n' Soul Museum.
- Listen to a tribute of ‘the King' Elvis.
- Learn more about American History with a visit to the National Military Park.
- Take a mixology class to learn the ingredients behinds the signature drink of the south – the mint julep.
- At Frogmore Plantation, contrast early 19th-century cotton plantation life with the modern processes of today.
- Another mixology class, this time to learn the science behind the drink ‘the Sazerac.
- Journey through beautiful marshlands and swamps in search of alligators, turtles, snakes and herons feasting on fish.
- VIP door-to-door transfer service – taken directly from your door to departing airport.
- Airport transfers at the destination.
- Quality accommodation as per itinerary.
- Experiences & quality dining as per itinerary.
- A coach with more legroom, air-conditioning, sound system, video & Wi-Fi.
Day 1: Arrive in Nashville
Enjoy private VIP door to door transfers from home to hotel to start your journey of exploring the world's country music capital. This evening, join your Tour Director for a Welcome Reception with drinks and a light meal.
Day 2: Nashville
Enjoy a few hours at leisure this morning before heading out to tour the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, where holds the largest memorabilia of country music hall of Famers including Hank Williams, Loretta Lynn and Garth Brooks.
Day 3: Memphis and Graceland
Move from Country Music to the birthplace of Blues and Rock ‘n' Roll. Explore the Rock 'n' Soul Museum for insight into the birth of rock and soul music exhibitions, created by the Smithsonian Institution. This evening enjoys a Highlight Dinner at ‘Itta Bena', a 1920s speakeasy-style restaurant above BB King's Blues Club.
Day 4: Memphis at leisure
This morning, enjoy a visit to a museum dedicated to the late, great Elvis Presley. See the impact the ‘King' had on so many fans as you wander around observing the dedication to him of so many inspired people. Take an audio tour to marvel at the Jungle Room and walls full of gold and platinum records. Enjoy this evening at your own leisure.
Day 5: Natchez
Continue to Natchez checking into your charming, luxury country mansion hotel. Whet your palate before dinner during a mixology class to learn the ‘science' of making a signature drink of the South, the mint julep. Then enjoy a delectable five-course Highlight Dinner in the stunning Main House.
Day 6: Frogmore Plantation
Today brings you to Frogmore Plantation for a reconstructed 19th-century plantation to see the importance of cotton in history.
Head to your next hotel before a visit to the New Orleans School of Cooking and a demonstration of a popular Creole Highlight Dinner.
Day 7: New Orleans Sightseeing
Join a Local Expert in the atmospheric French Quarter and visit Jackson Square, originally called Place d'Armes when it was the centre of the old city.
Wander the maze of streets known as ‘Cities of the Dead', the above-ground final resting place of pirates, politicians and voodoo queens.
Day 8: New Orleans
Your final full day heads you straight into the action with a tour of the rural side of the Crescent City as you embark on a boat tour to meet New Orleans' wildlife.
Day 9: Depart New Orleans
Bid farewell to your Tour Director, your fellow tour members and New Orleans as you depart to your UK airport.
Please note, prices listed are guide prices only and are based on 2 people sharing and don't include any additional supplements. Holiday prices are fluid and dynamic and may be changed at a moment's notice, prior to booking, at which point they are confirmed. Please call the team free on 0800 707 6229 for more departure dates available and a quote.
37 Years experience
9.8 out of 10 on Trust Pilot