Please call free – 0800 707 6229 - for Huge Extra Savings on Travelsphere New England and Canada in the Fall
The glorious fall foliage of New England, iconic cities and Niagara Falls - the sights don't get much better than this.
- Return flights from Heathrow with Delta Airlines
- 10 nights room only in hotels of a good standard plus 1 night in flight
- Travelsphere Tour Manager and Local Guide
- Overseas transfers and other transportation
- Prime hotel location in Boston
- Boston, including the Freedom Trail and Quincy Market
- Explore coastal Salem - home of the infamous Witch Trials
- Explore Franconia Notch State Park in the White Mountains of New Hampshire
- Drive along the Kancamagus Highway to witness the splendid fall foliage
- Free time in typical New England towns such as North Conway and Stowe
- Visit Montpellier, Vermont’s capital and the smallest state capital in the USA
- Visit Morse Maple Farm
- Enjoy the scenery and four contrasting cities on Canada’s Maple Leaf Trail
- Explore French-influenced Montreal
- Quebec City, the only walled city in North America
- Visit Ottawa, Canada’s elegant capital
- Enjoy breathtaking views of the famous Niagara Falls
- Tour of Toronto, Canada’s premier city
Day 1: UK - Boston
Depart on your flight to Boston in Massachusetts today. On arrival we'll transfer you to your hotel in downtown Boston. Why not start making your discoveries of this fantastic city this evening.
Day 2: Boston
Your morning is spent following parts of the famous Freedom Trail to the Granary Burial Ground. You'll see Beacon Hill, Quincy Market and the home of Harvard University, Cambridge, too.
Day 3: Boston
You can see more of Boston at your own pace today. However, if you'd like to join an organised excursion, you've the option to visit beautiful Cape Cod. Renowned for its up-market coastal resorts, it's a playground for the rich and famous.
Day 4: Salem & Massachusetts Coast
We're going to head north into New Hampshire today, but not before a guided walk through Salem. This fascinating city is infamous as the location of the Salem witch trials of 1692. Back on the road, our scenic coastal route takes us through America's first seaport, Gloucester, and Rockport, where quaint fishing shacks and colourful boats offer captivating views.
Day 5: New Hampshire
On a day filled with scenic splendours we'll drive along the shores of Lake Winnipesaukee and the Kancamagus Highway. Known as 'the Kanc', this beautiful stretch of road is one of the best places from which to view New England's exceptional autumnal colours. Sit back and relax as you take in towering mountains and hillsides covered in the blazing colours of the spectacular fall foliage.
Day 6: Vermont
You've plenty of opportunities to soak up New England's glorious scenery today on a leisurely drive through the White Mountains and Franconia Notch State Park. Before we reach Vermont, we'll make a short visit to Montpelier, the smallest state capital in the USA.
Day 7: Montreal
A journey by road takes us through the beautiful Vermont countryside to the Canadian border and on to Montreal. This bilingual city occupies an island at the junction of the St Lawrence and Ottawa Rivers. Although hundreds of miles from the sea, it is a major port and Canada's second city.
Day 8: Quebec City
You're heading off to Quebec City today, the heart of French Canada and the country's only walled city. Standing on the St Lawrence River, it is an enticing blend of winding cobbled streets, ancient churches, Norman-style houses, stone buildings and public squares.
Day 9: Ottawa & Toronto
Our ultimate destination today is the exciting city of Toronto but first we're going to tick off a sightseeing tour of Canada's capital.
Day 10: Toronto
Today you'll experience one of Canada's most iconic natural wonders as you head to the awesome Niagara Falls. The falls are a breathtaking sight no matter how you view them, but the chance to fly over them on an optional helicopter ride is hard to beat
Day 11: Toronto - UK
Before you head home there's time to discover Toronto's highlights on a sightseeing tour. The city is dominated by the 1,815ft high CN Tower, one of the world's tallest free-standing structures.
Day 12: UK
You’ll arrive back in the UK today.
- Fenway Park Stadium tour - home of the Boston Red Sox
- Cape Cod and its beautiful beaches
- Helicopter flight over Niagara Falls
Please note, prices listed are guide prices only and are based on 2 people sharing and don't include any additional supplements. Holiday prices are fluid and dynamic and may be changed at a moment's notice, prior to booking, at which point they are confirmed. Please call the team free on 0800 707 6229 for more departure dates available and a quote.
32 Years experience
9.8 out of 10 on Trust Pilot