Please call free – 0800 707 6229 - for Huge Extra Savings on your Luxury Gold Luxurious Hawaiian Escape
Recline on white-sandy beaches with the warm Pacific gently lapping at your feet. Celebrate local customs and traditions, discover lush jungle hillsides, effervescent with cascading waterfalls, and delve into a creative culinary scene, as hot as any Kilauea lava flow.
- Oahu: Relax in Luxury Gold style with you Ocean View Room at the Mailani Tower at the Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort.
- Hawaii: Lap up pure Big Island indulgence with your Ocean View Room at Mauna Lani Bay Hotel, an Autograph Collection Hotel.
- Maui: Immerse yourself in idyllic luxury in your Ocean View Room at the Grand Wailea, a Waldorf Astoria Resort.
- Oahu: With a local historian, enjoy an exclusive private tour of Iolani Palace, the only official royal residence in the United States.
- Oahu: With Insight's advanced reserved tickets, spend time at the USS Arizona Memorial in Pearl Harbor.
- Hawaii: Tour a coffee farm with a grower and taste the delicious Kona blend.
- Hawaii: Visit Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, home to the world’s largest volcano.
- Oahu: Celebrate at an authentic Hawaiian Luau Highlight Dinner, as the sun sets over the Pacific, complete with entertainment from storytellers, musicians and dancers.
- Oahu: Enjoy a Highlight Dinner at Chef Roy Yamaguchi’s acclaimed fusion restaurant, Roy’s Waikiki.
- Maui: Enjoy a Farewell Celebration Dinner at Humuhumunukunukuapua'a Restaurant, where Maui's Chef of the Year, Michael Lofaro, creates his famed fare.
- Dining Summary: 8 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches and 6 Dinners with Wine all with tea or coffee. *ON KAUAI: 3 Buffet Breakfasts and 1 Dinner with Wine all with tea or coffee.
- You will be escorted by one of our fine Travelling Concierges, handpicked to serve as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas.
- Relax in comfort on Luxury Gold’s air-conditioned, 40-seat coach with double the standard legroom, onboard restroom and and complimentary bottled water for you to enjoy while travelling.
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert's fascinating commentary.
- We carry your bags for you and promptly deliver them to your hotel door.
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency. We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
- From time to time, your Travelling Concierge will enchant you with a Luxury Gold Flourish, which is a local specialty representing the destination.
- At every hotel, you'll be treated to seamless baggage handling, with prompt delivery inside your room.
- Included complimentary, private transfers are available on start and end dates, and when additional accommodation has been booked through Luxury Gold.
Day 1: Aloha Honolulu and Waikiki
You will be greeted with a smile and a traditional flower lei before being transferred to your elegant oceanfront resort. Your room will offer fantastic views of Waikiki Beach and the ocean from your balcony. At 18:00, join your Travelling Concierge and fellow guests for a Welcome Dinner with wine. The Azure restaurant, adjacent to the famous Mai Tai Bar, is known for its daily fresh seafood brought together by Chef Shaymus Alwin.
Day 2: Oahu Island sightseeing
Take an exclusive, local historian-guided tour of Iolani Palace, the only official royal residence in the United States. Next, explore downtown Honolulu viewing the Hawaii State Capitol, Washington Place, and the King Kamehameha Statue at Aliiolani Hale. A picturesque journey along the East Oahu shoreline provides views of Hanauma Bay and its crystal clear waters, the Halona Blowhole, and the slopes of Diamond Head. As the sun sets over the Pacific, enjoy a Highlight Dinner with drinks and entertainment from storytellers, musicians and dancers of the Aha'aina Luau.
Day 3: Pearl Harbor and leisure time
Begin the day at historic Pearl Harbor, home to the USS Arizona, honouring the military personnel killed in the 1941 surprise attack. Queue-jump with Luxury Gold's advanced reserved tickets. Later, enjoy a scenic drive into the volcanic crater known as Punchbowl, home to the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific. The afternoon is at leisure. In the evening, your Highlight Dinner with wine is at the award-winning Chef Roy Yamaguchi's acclaimed Hawaiian fusion restaurant, Roy's Waikiki, best known for his eclectic blend of Californian-French-Japanese traditions and fresh ingredients from the islands.
Day 4: The Big Island of Hawaii
In the morning fly to the Big Island to discover Kailua-Kona, once the capital of the Kingdom of Hawaii. Spend time exploring Kona, home of the world-famous Ironman World Championship Triathlon. Enjoy a seaside lunch in Kona at Huggo's, the locals’ favourite. Next, discover the history of coffee at the Kona Coffee Living History Farm, and learn the story of the 1900s local coffee farmers. Travel toward your hotel, along lava fields, created by the volcanoes seen in the distance. The evening is at leisure.
Day 5: Leisure time of Hawaii
The day is yours to spend as you wish. Perhaps try your hand at a round of golf, lounge on the beach, read by the pool, or take a helicopter flight above rainforests and an active volcano?
Day 6: Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Hilo To Maui
Continue to discover the beauty of the volcanic landscape en route to Hawaii Volcanoes National Park. Walk where lava once flowed in the Thurston Lava Tube and view the world's largest volcano, Mauna Loa, as well as the active volcano, Kilauea. Visit the Jaggar Museum featuring exhibits of Pelehonuamea, the Hawaiian Deity of Volcanoes, before lunch at the Kilauea Lodge. Fly from Hilo to Maui, your home for the next three days.
Day 7: Maui sightseeing
Maui offers many activities which are included, so the choice is yours. Perhaps have a day of snorkelling off the coral reefs, take a whale watching cruise (seasonal) or travel the Road to Hana? Your Travelling Concierge is available to make all the arrangements. The evening is yours to enjoy at the resort.
Day 8: Maui at leisure
The day is at leisure for you to indulge in the pleasures of your resort. Maybe make it a spa day or soak up the warm tropical sunshine on the beach? With so many options available at the resort, your Travelling Concierge will assist in planning the perfect day for you. In the evening, join your fellow travellers at Humuhumunukunukuapua'a Restaurant for a Farewell Celebration Dinner with wine, featuring Maui's Chef of the Year, Michael Lofaro.
Day 9: Depart Hawai
Say 'a hui hou' as your nine-day tour concludes with a private transfer to Kahului Airport.
32 Years experience
9.8 out of 10 on Trust Pilot