Please call free – 0800 707 6229 - for Huge Extra Savings on Exodus The Inca Trail.
Offering an unrivalled combination of history and dramatic scenery, the ancient Inca Trail winds its way from the powerful Urubamba River, across mountain passes and through cloud forests, passing several crumbling fortresses before reaching the lost city of Machu Picchu. This fabled trail is specifically designed to maximise the time spent at Machu Picchu with an early morning tour of the ruins, quieter at that hour before the crowds of day trippers and other trekkers arrive.
- All breakfasts, 4 lunches and 3 dinners
- 5 nights en suite hotels and 3 nights full-service camping
- All transport and listed activities
- Tour leader throughout
- Flights from London (if booking incl. flights)
- Arrival and departure transfers
- Full porterage throughout trek
- Exodus kitbag
- Inflatable sleeping mat while camping
- Trek the classic Inca Trail to the Sun Gate for the iconic view of Machu Picchu
- Climb Inca steps to the top of Dead Woman's Pass (4215m)
- Have a guided tour of Machu Picchu before the crowds arrive
- Discover Cuzco with its distinct Inca-Colonial fusion architecture
- Alternative remote Moonstone Trek available when Inca Trail permits have sold out
Day 1: Depart London
Day 2: Arrive Cuzco (3400m); free time to explore the Inca capital
Day 3: Free day; optional Sacred Valley excursion
Day 4: Start Inca Trail trek from km82; walk along Urubamba River, climb to Huayllabamba
Day 5: Cross Dead Woman's Pass (4200m), then descend to Pacaymayu
Day 6: Over Runquracay Pass (3800m) to ruins of Sayajmarca and Phuyupatamarca
Day 7: Walk down Inca steps to Wiñay Wayna and Machu Picchu via the Sun Gate
Day 8: Guided tour of Machu Picchu; free time to explore further; return to Cuzco by train and road
Day 9: Free day in Cuzco; optional activities available
Day 10: Depart Cuzco
Day 11: Arrive in London
- 5 nights hotels in en suite rooms, 3 nights full-service camping with dining and toilet tents
- 4 days point-to-point walking with full porterage
- Group normally 4 to 16, plus leader. Min. age 16 yrs
- Altitude maximum 4215m, average 3050m
- 7kg personal weight limit on Inca Trail
- Travel by private bus and by train
The hotels normally used are indicated within the itinerary, however, accommodation may differ from those stated depending on your departure date. All of our Cuzco hotels are small and locally-owned with en-suite bathrooms and breakfast facilities. All are located within walking distance of the central Plaza de Armas. Most hotels have a safety deposit box in the room but if not, there will be one at the reception.
Book by the end of September and not only will you save £100, but Exodus will throw in your highly coveted Inca Trail permit absolutely free!
Their exclusive early bird offer means that you’ll have both peace of mind about your permits, plus an extra £100 in your pocket to celebrate reaching the end of the trail. Just book by end of September!
Terms & Conditions for Peru offer
Valid on bookings made between 10/8/18 and 30/9/18 only.
Valid on trips departing between 1/1/19 and 31/12/19 only.
Only valid on trips to Peru with the Inca Trail within the itinerary (trip codes APX, TPT,TPQ,TPS,TPDA,TPJ,FNP)
Valid on new bookings only, cannot be applied to existing bookings, cannot be used to rebook the same trip and may only be redeemed once per booking.
The discount will be applied to your final balance, not your deposit amount.
This offer is not combinable with any other offers apart from Loyalty discounts.
The discount only applies to the trip price, not to any additional items such as single supplements or extra accommodation.
Exodus Travels standard Booking Terms and Conditions apply.
If booking a Flight Inclusive trip, flight supplements may still apply.
This offer is subject to availability and Exodus Travels reserves the right to change this offer at any time.
This offer is not transferrable, there is no cash alternative and no correspondence will be entered into.
This offer is not available to Exodus Staff or to their immediate families.
Please note, prices listed are guide prices only and are based on 2 people sharing and don't include any additional supplements. Holiday prices are fluid and dynamic and may be changed at a moment's notice, prior to booking, at which point they are confirmed. Please call the team free on 0800 707 6229 for more departure dates available and a quote.
32 Years experience
9.8 out of 10 on Trust Pilot