Please call free – 0800 707 6229 - for Huge Extra Savings on Titan Travel Breathtaking Iceland.
Brimming with snow-capped volcanoes, glaciers and geysers, Iceland is a breathtaking country and the perfect destination for experiencing the colourful celestial wonder of the Northern Lights.
- 4 nights in hotels (accommodation as specified or similar)
- 7 meals: 4 breakfasts (days 2-5) 2 lunches (days 2-3) 1 dinner (day 1)
- VOX portable audio headset system on excursions
- Tour in search of Northern Lights and Eldhestar horse park
- Full-day tours of the South Shore (with Skogar Folk Museum) and the Golden Circle
- Blue Lagoon excursion
- Reykjavik city tour, including Aurora Reykjavik museum
- Titan’s VIP door-to-door travel service
- Services of a local Titan tour manager
- International flights (prices are based on return flights with Icelandair from London Heathrow or Gatwick. Supplements may apply from other airports)
- Best available coaches with experienced drivers
- All airport taxes, duties, surcharges
Day 1 UK - Reykjavik - Hella
Titan’s VIP door-to-door travel service collects you from home, for your flight to Reykjavík. On arrival our search for the Northern Lights begins in earnest as we head out into the countryside on our expedition, leaving the city lights behind us for the best chance of witnessing this spectacular natural phenomenon. We make a stop at Eldhestar horse park for dinner and a native Icelandic horse show.
Day 2 Hella - Vík - Skógar
Today we travel through the farmlands and mountains of southern Iceland, the region where one of the best-known of the 13th century heroic prose, Njál’s Saga, is se. Pass the snow-capped volcanoes of Hekla and Eyjafjallajökull on our way. The Seljalandsfoss and Skógarfoss waterfalls, tumbling over high rock escarpments and the little village of Vík, with its black sand beach are among the highlights.
Day 3 Hella - Gullfoss - Thingvellir - Reykjavík
We enjoy a tour of Iceland’s ‘Golden Circle’ today, taking in some of the country’s most impressive natural wonders and historic sites, including the magnificent two-tiered Golden Falls at Gullfoss and the thermal area of Great Geysir with its numerous hot springs, fumaroles and geysers, such as the Strokkur, which erupts every 10 minutes or so, reaching up to 30 metres in height.
Day 4 Reykjavík - Blue Lagoon
This morning we take a trip to the Reykjanes Peninsula and the famous Blue Lagoon, where you can immerse yourself in the pleasantly warm mineral-rich geothermal water in the middle of a black lava field. There are changing rooms and showers, an indoor geothermal pool and sauna, or you could enjoy a relaxing massage.
Day 5 Reykjavik - UK
Transfer to the airport for your return flight to the UK. Upon arrival, your Titan vehicle will be waiting for the journey home.
Please note, prices listed are guide prices only and are based on 2 people sharing and don't include any additional supplements. Holiday prices are fluid and dynamic and may be changed at a moment's notice, prior to booking, at which point they are confirmed. Please call the team free on 0800 707 6229 for more departure dates available and a quote.
32 Years experience
9.8 out of 10 on Trust Pilot