Call free on 0800 707 6229 for huge extra savings on Inghams Hotel Levi Panorama Santa Break.
This excellent hotel is in a stunning location at the top of Levi fell with wonderful wide-reaching views over the ski slopes, Levi resort and the surrounding winter landscape.
The Panorama boasts spacious, well-equipped bedrooms, which all take 1 or 2 extra beds, providing comfort for the whole family after your day out exploring- we recommend the Superior rooms which also include a drying closet (great for toasty socks in the morning!). The popular apartments offer greater space and additional bedrooms. Alternatively, there's plenty of space to relax and unwind in the excellent public areas including children's play area, large restaurant with slope views, panoramic sauna or one of the bars. All of our packages include half board with varied breakfast and evening meal buffets.
It is extremely easy to explore the resort of Levi, guests may use the convenient Levi Summit gondola, which departs from outside the hotel and takes less than 5 minutes directly into the centre of Levi. Guests receive a free day ticket for each day of their stay (excluding day of departure).
- Sauna with separate areas for men and women
- Children's play area
- Large restaurant where buffet breakfast and evening meals are served
- Lobby snack shop
- Lobby lounge area
- Bar café and lounge at lobby level
- 'Gold Digga' restaurant and bar on 7th floor
- Panorama à la carte restaurant (pay locally)
- Ski storage with individual lockers (€1 deposit required)
- Cots available for free - please request at time of booking
- Direct flights
- 3 or 4 nights accommodation (Self-Catered)
- Thermal suits & boots (from 3 yrs)
- A private meeting with Santa
- Festive fun/activities
- Farewell Feast with meal, small gift and disco!
- Option to add husky, reindeer & snowmobile safaris
- Option to add ski/snowboard taster
- Option of half board
All the high quality spacious hotel rooms are located in the main building and are furnished in a modern style. All hotel rooms have shower, WC, flat-screen TV, telephone, tea/coffee-making facilities, minibar and hairdryer. Standard and Superior rooms are also available for single occupancy at a supplement on request.
- Standard Rooms, 28m² (A4) can sleep 2-4 people in twin beds, with a divan sofa bed which can be converted to 2 extra single beds for full occupancy. This room can be located on any floor and has a ski slope view. Standard rooms are also available for single occupancy (C1) at a supplement.
- Superior Rooms, 33m² (B4) can sleep 2-4 people in twin beds with a balcony and drying closet. There is a divan sofa bed which can be converted to 2 extra single beds for full occupancy. Superior rooms can be located on any floor with a ski slope or village view. Also available for single occupancy (D1) at a supplement.
- Standard Suite, 52m² (E4) can sleep 2-4 people, with a separate twin bedroom to the living area and a balcony (excluding some rooms in 2nd floor). There is a double sofa bed, facing the courtyard and Kätkä fell.
All the spacious apartments have private sauna, fully-equipped kitchen (with fridge, oven, microwave, kettle, coffee maker, dishwasher and toaster plus washing machine), private shower, WC, phone, flat-screen TV with English channels, DVD player, radio, safe, hairdryer and drying closet. All towels, linen and end of stay cleaning included.
- 2-room Apartment, 45-50m² (E4) can sleep 2-5 people with one twin bedroom plus alcove with bunk beds (120cm double bed on lower bunk and single bed on upper bunk for 2 adults or up to 3 children under 12yrs)
- 3-room Apartment, 65m² (F6) sleeping 3-6 people in two twin bedrooms plus 2 extra beds from sofa in the living area
Varied hot and cold buffet breakfast
Extensive 3 course buffet evening meal
No of restaurants: 2
Distance to nearest restaurant serving dinner outside of property:
Restaurant Panorama located in hotel
Dress code for restaurants: Casual
Varied buffet breakfast with hot and cold options
Lunch not included
Available at the hotel in the a la carte Panorama restaurant from 12-3pm (pay locally)
3 course buffet evening meal with hot dishes, starter and salad buffet, selection of desserts and after dinner tea/coffee
Vegetarian catered for (please advise at time of booking)
Guests with severe gluten allergies should reserve self-catering apartments
37 Years experience
9.8 out of 10 on Trust Pilot