Call free on 0800 707 6229 for huge extra savings on Crazy Reindeer Hotel
This popular hotel boasts in Levi, Lapland / Finland has excellent reviews plus excellent value and is known locally for its great friendly service and tastefully decorated guest rooms. The property is in a quiet wooded location 400m from the ski lifts and village centre. All the public areas and lounges have an especially cosy and welcoming atmosphere. Guest rooms are located in 3 adjacent buildings: Crazy Reindeer, Flying Reindeer and White Reindeer offering a variety of room layouts to suit most needs. Guests can also pamper themselves in the hotel's spa department or relax in the popular bar area with a great drinks menu and comfy seating areas.
Santa Breaks in Levi
- 3 or 4 night Santa Breaks to visit Santa in Lapland are also available in our resorts of Levi and Ylläs in December.
- Did you know that if you book a 7 night holiday to Lapland in December you can also visit Santa in his Hideaway? Simply pick up and purchase the 'Santa's Hideaway' excursion at the time of booking and the whole family can enjoy a private meeting with Santa, an afternoon of fun and games including creating Christmas decorations with the Elves and baking gingerbread!
- Every 7 night holiday to Lapland in December includes a festive feast - there's even a small gift and certificate for every child! For even more festive fun, why not indulge in a reindeer sleigh ride or dash through enchanting snow-laden forests on a snowmobile or husky safari!
- Steam room
- Lounge area
- 5 Restaurants belonging to the hotel including the half board restaurant
- 2 Bars
- Areena Night Club (200m from hotel)
- Steam baths
- Spa treatments (pay locally)
- Hot tub
The Crazy Reindeer annex (150m from the main reception building) is where the Crazy Reindeer twin rooms and Family Duplexes are located.
The main reception building is where the Flying Reindeer twin rooms are located and the White Reindeer twin rooms are connected internally to the main reception building.
All bedrooms have an en-suite with WC, telephone, fridge, hairdryer, TV, tea and coffee making facilities and free Wi-Fi or cable internet access. All rooms have a drying closet, except for the Flying Reindeer.
- 'Crazy Reindeer' Twin Rooms, 20m² (A3) sleep 2-3 people, the 3rd bed is a single fold-out armchair bed and a walk-in shower. Crazy Reindeer rooms are located in a separate building 150m from main reception building
- 'Flying Reindeer' Twin Rooms, 22m² (B3) sleep 2-3 people with a bath tub, shower and a shared balcony. With a double or twin bed, the extra bed is either a single fold-out armchair bed or a roll away bed. Located in the main reception building
- 'White Reindeer' Twin Rooms, 24m² (C3) sleep 2-3 people with a private en-suite sauna. The 3rd bed is a single fold-out armchair bed. Located on the second floor of the main building which is adjacent to the reception building and can be reached by an internal connection. These rooms also provide a safe
- Single 'Crazy Reindeer' Rooms, 20m² (D1) is the Crazy Reindeer twin room for sole occupancy
- Single 'Flying Reindeer' Rooms, 22m² (E1) is the Flying Reindeer twin room for sole occupancy
- Family Duplex Rooms, 32+12m² (F5) sleep 2-5 people. Twin beds in living area, armchair extra bed, twin beds in mezzanine with sloping roof, en-suite sauna and balcony
- 4-room Family Suites, 47+30m² (G8) sleep 3-8. The Family Suite is made up of a double bedroom, a twin bedroom and twin beds in mezzanine. Double sofa bed in living area, full kitchen, 2 showers, 2 WC's and sauna
- Lift accessible: No
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- Access ramp: No
- Dress code for restaurants:
- Breakfast service:
Good hot and cold buffet breakfast
Mon - Fri: 07.30 - 10.00 / Sat - Sun 7.30 - 10.30
- Dinner service:
Good 3 course dinner with choice of each course taken in the hotel's 'Taivas' sky restaurant
17.00 - 20.00 Daily (until 21.00 on arrival day if needed)
New Year's Eve disco and band at Areena night club (adults over 18yrs only, pay locally).
Normal hotel buffet dinner on New Year's Eve.
The hotel has 4 à la carte restaurants which guests can receive a €10 credit for if they wish. Guests should inform reception the night before they will not be eating the normal half board dinner.
- 'Sapuska' Fondue & Grill restaurant serving Alp specialties
- 'Pihripirtti' Steakhouse
- Ristorante Renna Pizza & Pasta restaurant
- Wanha Hullu Poro Rock Café burger & grill restaurant
Board basis options available
- Half Board
This property caters for the following special dietary requirements
- Diabetics - Insulin can be stored
Dietary requirement need to be mentioned on the booking.
38 Years ABTA membership & experience
Rated 5* on Trust Pilot