Please call free – 0800 707 6229 - for Huge Extra Savings on your Abercrombie & Kent Scandinavia: Stockholm, Copenhagen & Oslo Escorted tour.
Luxury Small Group Journey.
Discover Oslo - the vibrant Norwegian capital, conveniently situated between the mountains and the sea, famous for its Viking cultural heritage, modern architecture and magnificent culinary delights. From Viking treasures in a former prince's palace to iconic Danish chairs in a one-time baroque hospital, stylish Copenhagen's colourful offerings are rich and eclectic. Explore Stockholm's elegant architecture which represents a unique mixture of history and future and wander around the city locals call 'beauty on water'.
- Visit the three lively Scandinavian pearls - Stockholm, Copenhagen and Oslo.
- Experience modern Norwegian cuisine at Oslo’s Mathallen Food Hall.
- Go to Sigtuna and tour Uppsala’s majestic Gothic cathedral.
- Enjoy a first-class train journey from Stockholm to Copenhagen, across the stunning Øresund Bridge.
- Discover authentic excavated Norse longships in Oslo and Stockholm.
- Visit Vasa Museum, home to the only 17th-century ship in the world.
- Explore the Elsinore’s Kronborg Castle, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the setting of Shakespeare’s Hamlet.
- Five-star luxury accommodation
- Resident tour director & English-speaking expert local guides
- Airport meet & greet & return private transfers
- Entrance fees, taxes & tips, & excursions as stated
- Welcome & farewell dinners
- 9 breakfasts, 5 lunches & 5 dinners
- Wifi in accommodation
- Scenic sundowner
- Complimentary breakfast in bed on Days 5 & 7
- Traveller’s Valet on Day 5
Day 1 - Arrive in Stockholm, Sweden and enjoy a lovely welcome dinner.
Day 2 - Explore Stockholm by visiting some of the most iconic landmarks - the Royal Palace, the Old Town, the island of Djurgården and the neighbourhood of Kungsholmen where you will visit Vasa Museum, home to the only 17th-century ship in the world.
Day 3 - Travel to Uppsala to tour its beautiful Gothic cathedral. Continue to Sigtuna, Sweden's first town.
Day 4 - You’ll cross over the Øresund Bridge, an eight-kilometre-long engineering marvel that spans the strait between Sweden and Denmark. Arrive in Copenhagen.
Day 5 - Cruise the canals of elegant Copenhagen and discover the city's rich cultural and historical heritage.
Day 6 - Tour Frederiksborg Castle, a stunning example of Renaissance architecture. Continue to the fishermen village of Gilleleje for lunch. Afterwards, tour nearby Elsinore’s Kronborg Castle, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the setting of Shakespeare’s Hamlet.
Day 7 - Board a ferry and travel to Oslo, Norway.
Day 8 - Discover Oslo and visit the vibrant Norwegian capital most exciting sites. Don't miss the legendary Viking Ship Museum.
Day 9 - Enjoy a private guided tour of the Munch Museum – devoted to the art of Norwegian artist Edvard Munch and spend the afternoon at leisure.
DAy 10 - Depart Oslo.
- Grand Hotel, Copenhagen - Grand Hotel is one of Scandinavia's leading hotels and a landmark in the centre of Sweden's capital city. Interiors are distinctive and traditional, with no two rooms the same as they portray the hotel's colourful history.
- Hotel Continental, Oslo - Located in the heart of Oslo, just a few minutes stroll from the Royal Palace gardens and the shopping and restaurants of Aker Brygge, Hotel Continental provides a luxurious base from which to explore Norway's lively capital.
- Skt. Petri - In the central Copenhagen neighbourhood of Latinerkvarteret, this hip hotel is a 6-minute walk from17th-century castle of Rosenborg Slot. Chic, modern rooms feature wooden flooring, free WiFi, flat-screen TVs and minibars.
- DFDS Seaways - Comfortable, recently renovated cruise ship with amazing top-notch amenities.
To provide you with flexibility and the latest flight offers, international flights are not included. Please enquire for the best flight tickets deals.
32 Years experience
9.8 out of 10 on Trust Pilot