Please call free – 0800 707 6229 - for Huge Extra Savings on Esprit Ski Hotel de Champoluc
Convenience is the key here, with easy access to the skiing and to the village centre. Hotel de Champoluc offers skiing to the doorstep and is just next to the Crest gondola and the ski hire shop, the ultimate convenience for getting families on the slopes easily and without any fuss. Uniquely amongst Esprit's hotels, it will be run by the owner and his team, providing a little extra Italian flair and atmosphere. With comfortable accommodation, the full range of on-site childcare (with Esprit recruited childcare staff) and the wonderful Monterosa ski area to discover, this hotel has great all round appeal.
The open-plan lounge is a perfect place to relax and there's also a children's reading and games corner. Pre-dinner apéritifs and canapés will be served here in the wood panelled lounge, and there is a separate dining room in traditional style. There is a range of bedrooms and a couple of family suites to meet the needs of different family groups and ages. All have the benefit of en suite facilities.
NB: This is a family chalet, so all bookings must include at least one child or teenager.
- Childcare on site
- Great piste side location
- Adjacent to the gondola, with skiing back virtually to the doorstep
- Transfer 1hr 45 mins
- 4 minutes’ walk to the village centre
- Family suites and bedrooms, some interconnecting
- Family dining option available for children
- Bar and lounge area with comfortable sofas
- Children’s reading and games corner
- Attractive, light and airy dining room
Day time care
- Infant care – 6x full days for children aged 17 weeks to 3 years and 4 months
- Snow Club – 6x pm fun club for 3-12 year olds not ready to ski all day
- Supervised lunch - 5x lunch for 3-12 year olds
- Cocoa Club – 6x evenings; a chilled evening club for 3-12 year olds
- Baby listening & child patrol – free service for children aged 17 weeks - 12 years
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
Nursery and Snow Club rooms
Entrance, reception area, lounge and residents' bar, dining room
Comfortable triple rooms with a balcony and private bathroom. (sleeps 2-3)
A suite with two triple bedrooms with bath/wc/balcony connected by a private hallway and the entrance. (sleeps 5-6)
Quad with twin and bunk beds and bath/wc/balcony. (sleeps 4)
Quad room with twin and bunk beds and bath/wc/balcony.
Suite - Sleeps 4 Two twin bedrooms with bath/wc/balcony connected by a private hallway and the entrance.
Triple with bath/wc/balcony.
The hotel is run by the owner and his team providing the same hotel service as our other Esprit properties. Included is a skiers' buffet breakfast to start your day with a hot option on 6 mornings. Afternoon tea welcomes you back at the end of the skiing day with High Tea for children and 3-course evening meals including a starter, main and dessert or cheese, plus wine and coffee to complete the evening. Afternoon tea and evening meals are for 6 nights.
Fly to Turin (TRN) from the following airports
Flights Included. Please note, prices listed are guide prices only and are based on 2 people sharing and don't include any additional supplements. Holiday prices are fluid and dynamic and may be changed at a moment's notice, prior to booking, at which point they are confirmed. Please call the team free on 0800 707 6229 for more departure dates available and a quote.
38 Years ABTA membership & experience
Rated 5* on Trust Pilot