NEW Resort Opening October 2020
Be the first to know when sales open for Club Med Seychelles: Sign up here
This new and exclusive Club Med resort is located on the on the private Sainte Anne Island and preserved Marine National Park. The 5* eco-resort offers couples and families an exceptional natural setting and a variety of land and water activities, including diving, snorkelling, sailing, tennis, and yoga school.
Full of picture-perfect beaches, clear turquoise waters, coconut palms and enchanting wildlife; astonish every sense with this jewel in the Indian Ocean. The Seychelles has perfect holiday weather, with temperatures rarely dropping below 24°C or rising above 32°C - making this Club Med resort an ideal year round destination.
- A robinson-style adventure for all ages
- An eco-resort that protects the natural treasures of the Seychelles
- A well-being adventure, at one with the ocean
- Airport: Seychelles International Airport
- Currency: Maldivian Seychellois Rupee (SR)
- Best months to visit: Apr to May & Oct to Nov
- Well Known for: sublime beaches and great weather all year
- Languages: English, French and Creole
- Gastronomy: a blend of French, Chinese, Indian and African flavours
- Postcard beaches
- Walks in the Mai valley to discover the flora and fauna
- Underwater discovery: diving in Saint Anne’s Marine National Park
- Visiting Mahé, the capital of the Seychelles, just 15 minutes by boat from the resort
Kids’ club for 2 to 17 year-olds:
- Petit Club Med® (2 to 3 yrs)
- Mini Club Med® (4 to 10 yrs)
- Club Med Passworld® (11 to 17 yrs)
Including amazing family activities and a family pool with a splash park!
32 Years experience
9.8 out of 10 on Trust Pilot