Call free on 0800 707 6229 for huge extra savings on Constance Belle Mare Plage
Soft white sand, blue sky dotted with white clouds and turquoise lagoon which beckons long soaks…Stylishly renovated Constance Belle Mare Plage offers comfortable accommodations in a lively and cosy atmosphere, choose from one of the 104 Prestige Rooms, 149 Junior Suites, 6 Deluxe Suites, 18 distinctive Villas or the Presidential Villa for a top-notch island holiday. Set along a stunning 2km white sand beach, in a sheltered bay on the east coast of Mauritius, Constance Belle Mare Plage is a harmonious combination of tropical environment and Constance Chic.
Combining space and design, all rooms are thoughtfully furnished and decorated for your comfort. Whether it’s relaxing on the beach or at one of the trendy bars, working out at the gym, pampering at the spa or enjoying water sports, Constance Belle Mare Plage is for a True break! Seven distinctive restaurants and six hip bars situated at prime locations await you. And if you are staying with your kids, you will be thrilled to know that they will be having their share of adventures and fun too, at the Constance Kids Club.
Golfers and nature lovers alike can admire herds of Java deer on the Legend championship golf course.
Try something new: underwater walk, catamaran sundowner, parasailing, cooking classes…
Discover Mauritius east coast beaches, fringed with Veloutier and Casuarina trees.
Enjoy a fine dinner where the Bernard Loiseau Culinary Festival takes place.
Courtesy Arrival/Departure Lounge with changing rooms and showers/WC, terminals with internet access, satellite TV channels
• 4 swimming pools with sun loungers, parasols and complimentary towel service (including one heated swimming pool during winter time)
• Recreation counter offering land and sea activities such as catamaran trips, deep sea fishing, quad biking, canoeing, underwater walk, parasailing, submarine dives, kite surfing, speed boat, helicopter trip and tailor-made experiences on the island. Car rental facilities are available upon request.
• Transfer facilities, helicopter and airport transfers are available upon request and payable
• Airport Lounges available upon request and payable
• Laundry and dry-cleaning facilities are available 7 days a week, same day return for the laundry, next day for the dry-cleaning
• Doctor on call
• Complimentary WI-FI in the room and in the public areas
• A fully air-conditioned conference room hosting up to 100 persons (theatre style) featuring standard modern technology with a separate terrace available for tea/coffee breaks
• A range of boutiques located in the main building and in the shopping arcade ‘Palm Beach Boutiques’ opposite the hotel’s mainentrance. These boutiques offer a variety of casual and beachwear clothes, beach accessories, sportswear, knitwear, toiletries, spices, handicraft products and souvenirs as well as jewelleries.
All rooms are comfortably furnished with modern style furniture and warm colours for a fresh and chic atmosphere. They each have a furnished terrace or balcony, air conditioning, bathroom comprising of separate shower/bathtub/WC, hairdryer, TV/satellite channels, Internet access, telephone with voice mail, mini-bar, WI-FI, Apple mac mini, individual safe, desk, sitting area, laundry facilities and 24h room service. All rooms and suites are orientated towards the Indian Ocean and are located in buildings of no more than 3 fl oors and the hotel does not have any elevators/lifts.
104 PRESTIGE ROOMS
37 sea facing and 67 beachfront, with a balcony or terrace, bathroom including shower and bathtub, WC and vanity. Inter-connecting Prestige rooms are available. Complimentary tea and coff ee making facilities and a Nespresso machine with capsules (chargeable upon consumption).
149 JUNIOR SUITES
96 sea facing and 53 beachfront, with a large terrace or balcony including a sofa bed and dining area. Bathrooms also have a walk-in dressing room, bathtub and shower, WC and double vanities. Complimentary tea and coff ee making facilities and a Nespresso machine with capsules (chargeable upon consumption). Interconnecting Junior Suites are available and 2 Junior Suites are wheelchair accessible.
6 DELUXE SUITES
Similarly equipped to the Junior Suites, the Deluxe Suites also have a separate living room with an extra shower and WC unit and large bathtub, spacious terrace or balcony. Tea and coffee making facilities and a Nespresso machine with capsules (chargeable upon consumption). Inter connecting Deluxe Suites with Prestige rooms available.
18 VILLAS WITH PRIVATE POOL
• Separate check-in facilities.
• Personalised Villa Master service: upon request, the “Villa Master” can arrange for in-house complimentary continental breakfast or lunch, dinner, BBQ and other requirements at an additional supplement.
• Tea and coffee making facilities and a Nespresso machine are available on a complimentary basis.
• The villas offer complete privacy to the guests while they may enjoy all the facilities and services of the resort.
• On ground floor: 1 bedroom, an outside open air bath/shower, living/dining room with satellite TV & sound system, DVD/PlayStation (complimentary and on request), complimentary VOD (video on demand), WI-FI, guests toilet, kitchenette exclusively for service, mini bar, terrace with private heated pool and pavilion overlooking the pool.
• On first floor: either 1 or 2 bedrooms with en-suite bathroom.
• All bedrooms are air-conditioned and consist of a double bed, sofa bed, desk and sitting area with satellite TV, en-suite bathroom with separat shower/bathtub/WC and double vanities.
1 PRESIDENTIAL VILLA
• Situated within the villas complex, the Presidential Villa is located directly on the beach and enjoys an outstanding view of the sea while overlooking its tropical garden.
• The villa comprises of 5 bedrooms, all with en-suite bathrooms with shower/bathtub/WC and double vanities and are equipped with satellite TV & sound system, DVD/PlayStation (complimentary and on request), complimentary VOD (video on demand), WI-FI, fully equipped kitchen, mini-bars, two terraces with two private heated pools and pavilions overlooking the pool and the beach.
• Tea and coffee making facilities and a Nespresso machine are available on a complimentary basis.
• Separate check-in facilities.
• Personalised and dedicated Villa Master service.
Innovative culinary classics from around the globe for breakfast and dinner in a convivial yet engaging surrounding with panoramic views of the beach and pool with indoor and al fresco seating areas. The daily changing buffet with live cooking stations offers the world on a plate with traditional and contemporary dishes to suit every palate.
Indulging seaside restaurant open for lunch, afternoon bites and à la carte/ themed dinners under the stars. This restaurant is perfectly situated at the water edge, offering a splendid view of the indigo blue sea and the pool, while serving some of the finest sushi, meat or seafood out of the Josper Charcoal Oven, South East Asian delicacies or original pizza from the traditional Ambrogi wood fire oven. Designed by French interior designer, Marc Hertrich, the urban chic Indigo restaurant is the place where you can lounge in the cabanas while enjoying a refreshing glass out of the finest wine selection.
Located in the club house of the Legend golf course, the restaurant enjoys a superb view of the greens of the 18th hole and the Java deer can be seen around. Offering a traditional cuisine of the Indian Ocean in an authentic dining ambiance, the restaurant is open for continental breakfast with a Mauritian touch for early golfers, lunch, light snacks in the afternoon and à la carte/set menu for dinner including signature venison and BBQ dishes.
The name “LAKAZE” makes reference to the Creole word for “home”. This lively beach restaurant with a barefoot in the sand concept is the epitome of relaxation and comfort. Enjoy a cutting edge menu featuring a salad bar, gourmet sandwiches, meat and seafood from the grill prepared on the spot and a lavish dessert buffet with a spectacular view over the lagoon. Pancakes, waffles, cakes and ice-cream make the perfect tea time on the beach (16h00 – 18h00).
This beachside gourmet restaurant is situated within the villas compound and set on a wooden deck with outstanding views over the ocean. Start your journey through the Mediterranean region with a glass of sparkling out of the finest selection from the Champagne trolley and continue to savour a variety of creative preparations from around the Mediterranean Sea while listening to the sounds of the Indian Ocean.
Blue Penny Cellar
An exclusive à la carte restaurant located in a sophisticated wine cellar evoking the charm of “haute cuisine” melting with gourmet cold cut and cheese selections, homemade delicacies and wine flight experiences. An unforgettable wine and dine discovery in an elegant yet relaxed atmosphere. Showcasing around 15,000 bottles from more than 1,300 wineries from around the world, the Blue Penny Cellar is a legendary place filled with fragrances of degustation, serving eclectic innovative cuisine and extraordinary wines.
Situated at the club house of the Links, the restaurant overlooks the magnificent golf course with a superb view of its surroundings and a spectacular sunset. Open for lunch and in the afternoon offering a selection of light snacks, salads and sandwiches even on the go to fit in between your next swing.
A melting pot of impressions overlooking the pool and situated in the heart of the resort, this plush and vibrant bar with its 10m long bar counter, over 200 rums from around the world and 2 stylishly designed floating lounges on the pool features fine classic and cutting edge cocktails while live entertainment keeps the vibe up.
The Blu Bar
The Blu Bar is the place to be, a lifestyle bar and lounge of a unique kind adjacent to the Indigo restaurant. It offers a vast selection of healthy juices, homemade iced tea, signature Tiki Chic cocktails created by the award winning team of bartenders and a Barista Corner for coffee lovers with the rum twist. Indulge into the breathtaking blues of the ocean while listening to some of the finest music and tasting a selection of the Blu Bar bites and snacks in style.
The LAKAZE bar is part of the “home” experience displaying a stunning selection of infused rum also known as “rum arrangé” and colourful cocktails. Located by the pool near the Prestige rooms with swim-up bar, it also features a fabulous selection of hot and iced teas, milkshakes and smoothies. La Spiaggia bar: opening hours: 19h00 – 23h30 Situated within the La Spiaggia restaurant, it is the ideal place for an aperitif or digestive with a fantastic view of the ocean. The bar features a special selection of Vermouth, Sherry and Bitters as well as signature herba infused cocktails and Mediterranean beverage specialities.
Deer Hunter bar
Located at the club house of the Legend golf course, it is the perfect place to mingle before or after a successful round of golf. Healthy juices keep you hunting the points during the day, wine and finger food selections as afternoon treats while watching out for the Java deer and at night the flavours of the Indian Ocean accompanied by a unique Gin & Tonic experience and signature spiced cocktail offering.
Le Swing bar
At the club house of the Links golf course with a stunning view over the northern part of Mauritius, the Le Swing bar features a selection of beers and cocktails around the beer as well as healthy juices to power up your swing.
4 floodlit tennis courts (synthetic floor / rackets for rent & balls payable) – Table tennis – French bowling –
9-hole mini golf
The boathouse offers a wide range of complimentary water sports activities: water skiing and wakeboards, windsurfing, kayaks and pedalos, Hobie Cat, laser boat, glass-bottom boat trips, snorkelling trips including equipment
Private/personal lessons: tennis, waterskiing, windsurfing, sailing, kite surfing and golf
• Two 18-hole championship golf courses: LEGEND & LINKS
- Legend course: par 72/6018m
- Links course: par 71/5942m
• Facilities available at Legend club house: Golf Academy, driving range, restaurant, bar, pro-shop, changing rooms, rental of equipment
• Facilities available at Links club house: driving range, restaurant, bar, pro shop, changing rooms, rental of equipment
• Complimentary shuttle service to our golf courses for hotel guests
• Weekly complimentary golf initiation lessons in group for hotel guests
• Golf bag storage and transfers between the courses available upon request for hotel guests
Scuba diving centre (PADI and CMAS courses for beginners and advanced divers on request, introduction dives) at an additional charge
Young guests age 4 to 11 are invited to unleash their spirit and adventure at the Constance Kids Club. Fully trained and enthusiastic coordinators will lead trips of island exploration, local crafts courses, culinary activities and scavenger hunts, to name a few, that will engage with their exciting, exotic holiday location. Discovery will be a key part of each daily theme. Amenities & services of Constance Kids Club include:
- Registration at any time during your stay to ensure that kids are ready to participate and play
- Safety and security is our number one priority
- Kids swimming pool, tag games and more
- Open play areas to show off talents, play interactive games, show movies and create a kid’s circus
- Computer stations for gaming, Internet access and other activities
- Arts & crafts with local and traditional crafts
- Day and evening themed programmes
- A theme day to create pizzas, make ice cream and enjoy some smoothie sweets and treats
- An imagination space for the younger 4 to 6 year-old guests, which include playhouses, kitchenettes, tool workshops and even some 4-wheel transportation rides
- Age-appropriate washrooms for just their size
- Outdoor space for running relays, games and playground for parental supervision play
- Private babysitter service available upon request and chargeable
The tranquil U Spa at Constance Belle Mare Plage is tucked far away from the bustle of the bars and restaurants and has a private relaxation garden. Relax, rejuvenate, detox, re-hydrate or simply enjoy, the choice is yours.
The highly skilled team is at your disposal to help you decide which treatments are best suited to your needs. Each guest receives a Spa Experience Card, so they can keep a note of your wellness goals and preferences and customise your treatments accordingly.
Choose from a wonderful range of U Spa Classic massages, facials and body treatments using our aromatic natural products inspired by plants from the Indian Ocean.
• 6 single treatment rooms, 4 double treatment rooms, sauna, steam room, 2 whirlpools, cold plunge pool
• Hair Salon: offering various treatments including coloring and wedding hair styles
• A state of the art gym, with Life Fitness Cardio, TechnoGym and Queenax equipment, fully integrated TV screens and USB ports
• Private fitness lessons are available upon request and chargeable
• Rental bikes upon request and chargeable
• Complimentary group fitness sessions as per the weekly program include: Aerobics, Yoga & Pilates, Aqua gym and many more
37 Years experience
9.8 out of 10 on Trust Pilot