Please call free – 0800 707 6229 - for Huge Extra Savings on your Beachcomber Canonnier Golf Resort & Spa holiday
Canonnier is a friendly and welcoming resort set on a historic peninsula (home to an ancient lighthouse, the ruins of an old fortress and several old cannons), but it’s the hospitable and relaxed Mauritian atmosphere that makes this a great Mauritius hotel choice. The site looks at the Indian Ocean towards a number of islets, all of the rooms have fresh contemporary Mauritian interiors and the gardens and beach make the most of its peninsula setting. You are also just a short drive away from the entertainment and shops found in Grand Baie.
- The Wellness Centre is located in the branches of a Banyan tree
- There is a whole host of free land and water sports
- One of the best value for money Mauritius all inclusive hotels
- Inter-dine at nearby Le Mauricia
- Upgrade to one of the Seaview Rooms
- Treat yourself in the Spa
- 3 Restaurants
- Meal Plan: Breakfast & evening meal or All Inclusive
- Free WI-FI in reception & Le Planteur Bar
- Resident band or show every night
- Complimentary Bob Marlin Mini Club
- Many complimentary land & water sports
- The transfer is 50 miles
- The family-friendly accommodation comprises various room categories, including 2-bedroom and 2-bathroom apartments
- Kids Club offers free of charge a comprehensive programme of activities specially designed for children aged 3-12 years old
- A baby food preparation area with exclusive facilities is also reserved for parents with children under the age of 3
- A choice of three restaurants, including Le Navigator, which offers stunning views of the northern islands
- A unique spa with 6 massage rooms perched in the branches of a bicentenary banyan tree
- A wide range of water and land activities
- An attractive optional All-Inclusive package
- Interchangeability with Victoria and Mauricia, both Beachcomber hotels
or All Inclusive
The Bob Marlin Mini Club at Le Canonnier is free and welcomes children aged 3 - 12 years, 7 days a week. The club is situated in a old fort which offers a dynamic and fun environment for the children. The club is open from 9am to 9pm daily.
Le Canonnier mini club is run by qualified professionals who provide fun, but also educational, indoor and outdoor activities to keep your little ones entertained and happy. Every day there is a set activities programme which you can dip in and out of if you also want to spend some family time together during the day.
Children and infants under 3 can attend the Club but must be accompanied by an adult or babysitter.
In the Bob Marlin Mini-Club, the following facilities/services are available
- Indoor games
- Personalised welcome (registration and information)
- Gift on arrival
- Entertainment and shows
- DVD/CD player
- Children's TV channels
- First aid kit
- Nurse on premises or doctor within immediate proximity
- Babysitters are available - 24 hours advanced notice required - bookings to be made at Reception - transport at guests' charge
Le Canonnier offers dining at two superb restaurants and has a great bar which serves snacks throughout the day. Guests also have the chance to inter-dine at the restaurants at Le Mauricia, although from time to time these restaurants may be for the sole use of Le Mauricia guests.
Meal Plan: Breakfast and evening meal or all inclusive. Dinner is either buffet or Chef's Daily Menu, in selected restaurants only, with á la carte dishes available at a supplement. An all-inclusive option is also available. Occasionally a restaurant may close for a group booking.
Dress Code: During the day the dress code is casual, during the evening the restaurants prefer guests to be smart-casual so shirts and trousers (full length) for the men.
Non-Smoking Policy: Each restaurant features a 'smoking area', smoking is permitted in all bars.
Surrounded by coconut palms, Le Frangipanier has a memorable tropical setting. This is the Le Cannonier's main restaurant and serves an American style buffet breakfast. In the evening there is a choice of themed buffets. The restaurant also features a separate kids corner with its own mini-buffet.
Breakfast is served 7:30 am to 10am, lunch is served from 12:30pm to 3pm and dinner is served from 6:30pm to 9:30pm
An elegant restaurant housed in an old colonial building. Enjoy lunch or dinner with views out to sea and across to the northern islets. A la carte lunch from 12:30pm to 2:30pm and dinner, by reservation only, between 6:30pm and 9:30pm.
La Serenata is a cosy Italian restaurant next to Le Frangipanier which serves a chef’s daily menu and á la carte. Open for dinner from 7:30pm to 9:30pm.
Centred in the gardens, Le Planteur has a relaxed, tropical atmosphere. Serves drinks and snacks during the day. Open from 9:30am to 11:30pm.
Le Navigateur Bar
Bar open from 10:30am to 2am. From 11:30pm, Le Navigateur becomes a dance floor!
Le Canonnier has a fantastic Wellness Centre, which is built in and around the branches of a huge, ancient Banyan Tree. It offers a number of relaxing massage treatments and does offer a double massage cabin.
- 48 Standard sea-facing (24 m2) Bathroom with bath and toilets - Terrace/balcony.
- 56 Standard garden & pool view (24 m2) Bathroom with shower and toilets - Terrace/balcony.
- 62 Superior sea-facing (28 m2) Bathroom with bath, toilets - Terrace/balcony.
- 50 Superior garden & pool view (28 m2) Bathroom with bath, toilets - Terrace/balcony.
- 24 Family Duplexes sea-facing (32 m2) Parents’ room and mezzanine with twin beds for children - Bathroom with bath and toilets - Terrace/balcony.
- 20 Family Duplexes garden & pool view (32 m2) Parents’ room and mezzanine with twin beds for children - Bathroom with bath and toilets - Terrace/balcony.
- 20 Family Apartments garden view (70 m2) 1 bedroom with double bed and bathroom with bath, shower and toilets - 1 bedroom with twin beds (and the possibility of a third bed) and bathroom with shower and toilets - Terrace.
- 4 Suites sea-facing (50 m2) Bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilets - Lounge - Two television sets - Terrace/balcony.
Celebrate your honeymoon or anniversary at Canonnier Beachcomber and in addition to your accommodation savings you can also enjoy the following:
2 course lunches (if booked on half board)
1 bottle of sparkling wine
1 experience from the list below
Choose 1 of the following experiences
Mini-Moke rental for the day
Full day boat trip with lunch
Sun downer on a boat with music & snacks
Scuba diving initiation
Special honeymoon massage
Valid between untill 31 October 2019. Honeymoon and Anniversary Offer conditions apply. Lunch restaurant may change. Experiences can only be booked whilst in resort and subject to availability.
32 Years experience
9.8 out of 10 on Trust Pilot