Please call free – 0800 707 6229 - for Huge Extra Savings on Kuoni Cinnamon Dhonveli Maldives
This is a popular resort with welcoming staff, an easy-going nature and a great-value all inclusive. Offering an affordable escape to the Maldives, Cinnamon Dhonveli showcases the diversity of the Indian Ocean, with a dramatic surf break with crashing waves to one side of the island and a calm lagoon for snorkelling on the other. There's a casual, laid-back vibe here. For dining, you’ll be allocated one of the three restaurants – Koimala in the gardens, Maakana with a view of the surf break, or Rehendhi at the edge of the lagoon.
Airport transfer time: Approx. 20 minutes by speedboat from Malé airport
- Buffet-style breakfast, lunch and dinner in your allocated restaurant
- Selected drinks by the glass including bottled water, house wine, draught beer and a selection of cocktails
- Selected snacks
- 2 pools (1 exclusively for Overwater Suite guests)
- dive centre
- beach volleyball
- fitness room
- table tennis
- internet café
- play area
- Exclusive Garden Bungalow
Exclusively reserved for Kuoni UK guests from November to February, these light and airy rooms have a downstairs lounge area plus a mezzanine bedroom with balcony looking out to the ocean.
- Superior Room
Housed in two-storey blocks facing the ocean.
- Beach Bungalow
Semi-detached rooms leading out to the beach with ocean views. Can sleep two adults plus two children up to 11 years.
- Water Bungalow
Overwater rooms with Jacuzzi bath, in a peaceful location above a shallow lagoon on the south-east of the island.
- Overwater Suite
Newly renovated overwater rooms with a larger deck with hammock and glass floor, and a bathroom with bathtub, located on the north-east of the island.
For dining, you’ll be allocated one of the three restaurants – Koimala, Maakana or Rehendhi. All serve international buffets for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Koimala is a large family-style buffet restaurant with tables set under the high thatched roof and on the beach.
- Maakana is a large buffet restaurant close to the Garden Bungalows and the island's surf break, with a circular design and vibrant atmosphere.
- The gourmet buffet-styleRehendhi is a smaller restaurant with a bar, located by the overwater suites.
- Raalhu Bar’s outdoor deck overlooks a renowned surf point, and dolphins and even pilot whales can occasionally be spotted, while the Raiyvilaa Bar is the perfect spot for sundowners.
32 Years experience
9.8 out of 10 on Trust Pilot