Please call free – 0800 707 6229 - for Huge Extra Savings on Esprit Ski Chalet Hotel Le Savoie
Chalet Hotel Le Savoie is set in the popular ski destination Val d'Isere and is located right on the main street. It is ideally situated close to all ski facilities including ski lifts, pistes and children's ski area.
It is a great place for families to enjoy an unforgettable ski holiday. There are wonderful ski conditions in Espace Killy, and promises a variety of skiing for all the family. In addition to the facilities at Chalet Hotel Le Savoie, guests can make use of the childcare facilities at adjacent Chalet Hotel Ducs de Savoie.
NB: This is a family chalet, so all bookings must include at least one child or teenager.
- Stylish Chalet Hotel in the heart of Val d’Isère
- Children’s High Tea at 5.15pm, or Family Dining option from 7.30pm
- Main ski-lifts, slopes and children’s ski area approx. 3 minutes’ walk (300m)
- Adjacent to Esprit’s childcare base in Chalet Hotel Ducs de Savoie, with internal connection between the two
- Flexible bedroom and suite options for families, all with en suite bathroom, satellite TV & many with balcony
- Spa area with small indoor pool, two whirlpools, two saunas, steam room, and beauty treatments and massages available (pay locally)
- Complimentary adult bathrobes & slippers
- Chalet Hotel catering with wine included
The stylish ambience of Le Savoie is apparent from the moment you enter and follow the stairs up to the reception, welcoming lounge area and smart restaurant on the first floor. The interior decor is sophisticated, yet understated throughout, with high quality soft furnishings and touches of faux fur fabrics, blending beautifully with the use of natural materials, such as exposed stone and wood.
Bedroom choices are superb and highly flexible for families here, varying from Classique twin rooms for 2 adults and a baby, to larger Deluxe bedrooms for up to 3 guests, and flexible suite options for up to 8 guests.
To complete Le Savoie’s appeal, there is a relaxing spa area on the ground floor, comprising an indoor pool, a steam room, two whirlpool hot-tubs and two saunas, in addition to a range of beauty treatments and massages. Please note that as the pool is small, and the area primarily designed for quiet relaxation, the pool and spa area is not available to children under 12 years after 5pm each day.
Cooked by a top team overseen by a professional chef with over 20 years experience, the 5-course evening meal served at Le Savoie offers an additional choice of main course and a glass of Prosecco as your Aperitif. Start the day with a cooked breakfast for 6 of the mornings, and enjoy a freshly home-baked cake along with a cup of tea as an after-ski treat!
- Nursery 17 weeks - 40 months In Chalet Hotel Ducs de Savoie
- Snow Club 3 - 8 years In Chalet Hotel Ducs de Savoie
- Evening Clubs
- Cozy Club 3 - 12 years In Chalet Hotel Ducs de Savoie
- Cocoa Club 5 - 12 years In Chalet Hotel Ducs de Savoie
- Cocoa Club Plus 8 - 12 years In Chalet Hotel Ducs de Savoie
- Children’s Ski Lessons 3 - 12 years offering a wide range of ski classes and activities
- Strict signing-in/out procedures for all ages whenever responsibility for children passes between Esprit staff or ski instructors and parents
- Guided Ski Fun 6 - 12 years afternoon groups
- Snow Club fun 40 months + for children over nursery age
Fly to Chambery (CMF) or Geneva (GVA) from the following airports
EAST MIDLANDS CMF
GATWICK CMF, GVA
MANCHESTER CMF, GVA
Flights Included. Please note, prices listed are guide prices only and are based on 2 people sharing and don't include any additional supplements. Holiday prices are fluid and dynamic and may be changed at a moment's notice, prior to booking, at which point they are confirmed. Please call the team free on 0800 707 6229 for more departure dates available and a quote.
32 Years experience
9.8 out of 10 on Trust Pilot