Please call free – 0800 707 6229 - for Huge Extra Savings on Esprit Ski Chalet Hotel Le Savoie
Chalet Hotel Le Savoie is set in the popular ski destination Val d'Isere and is located right on the main street. It is ideally situated close to all ski facilities including ski lifts, pistes and children's ski area.
It is a great place for families to enjoy an unforgettable ski holiday. There are wonderful ski conditions in Espace Killy, and promises a variety of skiing for all the family. In addition to the facilities at Chalet Hotel Le Savoie, guests can make use of the childcare facilities at adjacent Chalet Hotel Ducs de Savoie.
NB: This is a family chalet, so all bookings must include at least one child or teenager.
- Stylish Chalet Hotel in the heart of Val d’Isère
- Children’s High Tea at 5.15pm, or Family Dining option from 7.30pm
- Main ski-lifts, slopes and children’s ski area approx. 3 minutes’ walk (300m)
- Adjacent to Esprit’s childcare base in Chalet Hotel Ducs de Savoie, with internal connection between the two
- Flexible bedroom and suite options for families, all with en suite bathroom, satellite TV & many with balcony
- Spa area with small indoor pool, two whirlpools, two saunas, steam room, and beauty treatments and massages available (pay locally)
- Complimentary adult bathrobes & slippers
- Chalet Hotel catering with wine included
Chalet Le Savoie offers comfortable and relaxing surroundings with sophisticated interiors throughout. Families can experience a true chalet experience which also features a lounge area, restaurant, spa, indoor pool, two saunas, two whirlpool hot tubs and a variety of beauty treatments available.
There are a number of bedroom choices and suites for families offering a range of amenities. Guests can choose between rooms which range from twin beds, double bedrooms and suites to accommodate a larger number of guests (up to 8 people). All of the bedrooms have en-suite bathroom facilities and complimentary bathrobes and slippers. Some rooms also feature a balcony with views.
Breakfast served daily with a choice of a continental buffet or food made to order. Guests can take a break from their ski session in the afternoon back at the chalet for a buffet style afternoon tea. High tea is available in the afternoon for children at Chalet Hotel Ducs de Savoies. In the evening, guests can enjoy family dinner at the chalet.
• Nursery for 17 weeks – 40 months
• Snow Club for 3-8-year-olds
• Mini Cocoa Club for 3-5-year-olds
• Cocoa Club for 6-12-year-olds
• Children's Ski Lessons for 3-12-year-olds
• Guided Ski Fun for 6-12-year-olds afternoon groups
• Snow Club Fun for 40 months and children over nursery age
Fly to Chambery (CMF) or Geneva (GVA) from the following airports
EAST MIDLANDS CMF
GATWICK CMF, GVA
MANCHESTER CMF, GVA
Flights Included. Please note, prices listed are guide prices only and are based on 2 people sharing and don't include any additional supplements. Holiday prices are fluid and dynamic and may be changed at a moment's notice, prior to booking, at which point they are confirmed. Please call the team free on 0800 707 6229 for more departure dates available and a quote.
32 Years experience
9.8 out of 10 on Trust Pilot