Please call free – 0800 707 6229 - for Huge Extra Savings on Esprit Ski Chalet Hotel Ducs de Savoie
Chalet Hotel Ducs de Savoie is set in the heart of Val d'Isere and is ideally situated close to the ski areas whilst also being located in a tranquil side street.
Chalet Hotel ducs de Savoie is a short walk to the three main high-speed ski lifts which conveniently take you to popular slopes of Val d'Isere, including Rocher de Bellevarde, La Daille and children's ski area.
The chalet itself is a traditional chalet with wood furnishings throughout and features a lounge/bar area and dining room.
NB: This is a family chalet, so all bookings must include at least one child or teenager.
- rime location in the resort, set back from main road in resort centre
- Main ski lifts all within approx. 4 minutes' walk (320m)
- Childrens' ski area approx. 4 minutes' walk (320m)
- Dedicated Nursery and Snow Club rooms
- Continental buffet breakfast for 7 days with hot option produced for 6 days
- Afternoon tea with cake and savoury treats for 6 days
- 3 course dinner including a prosecco apéritif with canapés, a choice of complimentary quality wines and tea/coffee for 6 days. Children's high tea served from 5.15pm
- Family Dining option for children aged 8 and above
- Comfortable and spacious family suites and bedrooms, all with en suite bath, separate WC and many with balcony
- All bedrooms have TVs/DVDs with UK channels available
- Attractive dining-room
- Reception and lounge/bar with Wifi
- Lift to all floors except the fifth
- FREE Baby-Listening/Child-Patrol 7.30-10.30pm
Here we offer a range of comfortable family rooms, from twins and triples to family rooms and suites,so all family sizes are catered for, whether you're two parents and an infant or a larger family of six. The third bed in all triple and quad rooms is similar to a top bunk or cabin bed, with a wardrobe beneath, and is situated in the entrance hallway of the room. (This bed is more suitable for children over six years old.) The fourth bed in quad rooms is a put-up-bed. All bedrooms have flatscreen TV/DVD (with UK channels) so bring your favourite DVDs.
In the morning guests can choose from a buffet breakfast serving hot and cold food to start their day. In the afternoon there is a serving of afternoon tea consisting of a selection of freshly made cakes, teas and coffees. A children's high tea is also available in the late afternoon supervised by chalet staff. In the evening there is an appetizing 5-course dinner served with an accompaniment of wines.
- Nursery 17 weeks - 40 months In Chalet Hotel
- Snow Club 3 - 8 years In Chalet Hotel
- Cocoa Clubs
- Cozy Club 3 - 12 years In Chalet Hotel
- Cocoa Club 5 - 12 years In Chalet Hotel
- Cocoa Club Plus 8 - 12 years In Chalet Hotel
- Children’s Ski Lessons 3 - 12 years offering a wide range of ski classes and activities
- Strict signing-in/out procedures for all ages whenever responsibility for children passes between Esprit staff or ski instructors and parents
- Guided Ski Fun 6 - 12 years afternoon groups
- Snow Club fun 40 months + for children over nursery age
Fly to Chambery (CMF) or Geneva (GVA) from the following airports
EAST MIDLANDS CMF
GATWICK CMF, GVA
MANCHESTER CMF, GVA
Please note, prices listed are guide prices only and are based on 2 people sharing and don't include any additional supplements. Holiday prices are fluid and dynamic and may be changed at a moment's notice, prior to booking, at which point they are confirmed. Please call the team free on 0800 707 6229 for more departure dates available and a quote.
32 Years experience
9.8 out of 10 on Trust Pilot