Call free on 0800 707 6229 for huge extra savings on Inghams Hotel Le Val Thorens.
An excellent hotel for both facilities and service, getting to the lifts couldn’t be easier, just clip in and ski! There are two restaurants on site, “Le Val Thorens” and the Savoyard “La Fondue” to fulfil any cheese lover’s desire plus a fabulous spa and swimming pool to relax those muscles after a day skiing the phenomenal Three Valleys. There are various rooms available facing either the village or the piste. Rooms are decorated in a modern style yet still encompassing a "mountain" spirit with soft furnishings and wood used to decorate.
Board basis options available: Half Board
- Location: Fabulous Ski-in/ski-out hotel, 2 minutes’ ski to the lift/ski school or 10 minutes’ walk
- Swimming pool, sauna and steam room, spa with massage & beauty treatments (pay locally)
- Kids corner
- Lounge/bar with open fireplace
- Parking (€140 per week)
- La Fondue serves traditional specialities from Savoy.
- Le Val Thorens brasserie invites guests to savour a market-fresh menu that varies with the seasons.
- Breakfast service: Buffet
- Dinner service: 4 courses with a choice
- Vegetarians Options available
All Comfort rooms are 24m2 and have a balcony, a bathroom with a bath, hair dryer and welcoming gifts, a flat screen television and a safe.
- Comfort Village and Piste view rooms sleep 1-2 in twin or double beds (please request at time of booking)
- Comfort Village and Piste view rooms sleep 2 adults and 1 child (up to 16 years) in a single sofa bed
Privilege rooms can be requested. These rooms are larger at 27m2 and are specifically designed to accommodate families.
- Privilege Village and Piste view rooms sleep 2 adults and 2 children (up to 16 years) in a cabin with bunk beds
- Availability of a cot
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Family rooms (sleeps 4+)
- Minibar or fridge
- Wireless internet
- Lift accessible: No
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- Access ramp: No
32 Years experience
9.8 out of 10 on Trust Pilot