Please call free – 0800 707 6229 - for Huge Extra Savings on Esprit Ski Chalet Caribou
Chalet Caribou is a spacious family chalet with stunning views overlooking the lake in a peaceful area of Tignes. It is the ideal location, within close proximately to Esprit childcare with the children's Snow Club just 50 metres away and the Les Marmottons children's ski area just a 5-minute walk. Keen skiers will be spoilt for choice as the Chardonnet lift is only a 2-minute walk which will take you up to Val Claret and the lifts leading to the Grande Motte glacier, or down towards the heart of Tignes where you can take the high-speed Toviere gondola to quickly access the Val d'Isere section of the vast Espace Killy ski area.
NB: This is a family chalet, so all bookings must include at least one child or teenager.
- Appealing family chalet overlooking the lake
- Ideal choice for proximity to Esprit childcare
- Chardonnet lift approx. 2 minutes' walk (230m)
- Les Marmottons children's ski area approx. 5 minutes' walk (500m)
- Family rooms with en suite facilities
- Sauna and home cinema room
- Log fireplace in living/dining-room and free Wifi
- Shared ski & boot-room with heated boot-racks
- Continental buffet breakfast for 7 days with hot option produced for 6 days
- Afternoon tea with cake for 6 days
- 3 course dinner including a prosecco apéritif, a choice of complimentary quality wines and tea/coffee for 6 days. Children's high tea served from 5.15pm
The Caribou's accommodation, on the lower level, is ideally suited for family use, with three comfortable family suites each of which has en-suite facilities, fitted to a high standard. The attractive open plan lounge and dining area, with feature fireplace, is a good size and offers stunning views towards Val Claret from the large windows and generous terrace. It shares a building with the Canvolan chalet on the upper floor, and guests in both share a home cinema room and a sauna, both on the same level as the Caribou.
Includes a skiers' buffet breakfast to start your day, afternoon tea to welcome you 'home', and evening meals with a starter, main and dessert, plus wine and coffee to complete the evening.
- Nursery 17 weeks - 40 months In Chalet Iceberg just opposite
- Snow Club 3 - 8 years In Yosemite building (see image) (50m)
- Evening Clubs
- Cozy Club 3 - 12 years In Chalet Iceberg just opposite
- Cocoa Club 5 - 12 years In Yosemite building (see image) (50m)
- Children’s Ski Lessons 3 - 12 years offering a wide range of ski classes and activities
- Strict signing-in/out procedures for all ages whenever responsibility for children passes between Esprit staff or ski instructors and parents
- Guided Ski Fun 6 - 12 years afternoon groups
- Snow Club fun 40 months + for children over nursery age
Fly to Geneva (GVA) or Chambery (CMF) from the following airports
EAST MIDLANDS CMF
GATWICK CMF, GVA
MANCHESTER CMF, GVA
Flights Included. Please note, prices listed are guide prices only and are based on 2 people sharing and don't include any additional supplements. Holiday prices are fluid and dynamic and may be changed at a moment's notice, prior to booking, at which point they are confirmed. Please call the team free on 0800 707 6229 for more departure dates available and a quote.
32 Years experience
9.8 out of 10 on Trust Pilot