Call free on 0800 707 6229 for huge extra savings on Inghams Hotel Le Mottaret.
Situated on the side of the piste in Méribel Mottaret 1800, the superb ski-inclusive Hotel Le Mottaret has everything you need for a week skiing included in the holiday price; a 6 day full area lift pass, ski or snowboard and boots hire plus a full board catering service which means breakfast, lunch and dinner are also included.Keen skiers can take advantage of the Mottaret's direct access into the Three Valleys avoiding the sometimes very busy lifts in central Meribel ensuring you are first on the piste to enjoy the world-class skiing. The piste side terrace is attached to the refurbished and lively Café del Mott which provides lunchtime meals, après-ski entertainment plus there is a relaxed evening atmosphere in the bar. Guests can also relax in the outdoor Jacuzzi, a brilliant way to sooth the muscles after a great day on the slopes. The local bus service is a 200m walk away making access into central Meribel easy if looking to explore during the day or in the evening.
Board Basis: All Inclusive
- Location: On the side of the piste, ski down to Mottaret centre where you can take lifts to Courchevel, Val Thorens or Mont Vallon. 5 minutes’ walk from the shops, restaurants and bars of Mottaret.
- Jacuzzi (8am-8pm)
- Pole Sud bar with fireplace and satellite TV (Sky TV & Netflix)
- Café del Mott (a terrace with live music and DJs)
- Ski locker
- Safe at reception and in Prestige rooms
- Covered parking (€10 per day)
- Car parking - indoor
- Outdoor jacuzzi
- Ski in ski out
- All rooms have bath or shower, smart TV's with Netflix (requires your own account details), ipod docking stations, and hairdryers.
- Standard double or twin rooms
- Superior rooms with shower have balcony.
- Comfort rooms have bath or shower, wc
- Comfort Plus for 2 people, Triple or Quad (up to 4 people) have shower and balcony
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Tea or coffee making facilities
- Wireless internet
- Lift accessible: Yes
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- Access ramp: Yes
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- BBQ lunch
- Excellent 5-course buffet dinner
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
- Option to upgrade to All inclusive for £34.50 per day. It is now possible to pre-book an "all-inclusive" package which further enhances your stay with options to dine out in various restaurants on the slopes (drinks not included) and unlimited soft drinks, hot drinks beer and wine in the hotel from 10am-10pm. Between 6-10pm a selection of other alcoholic drinks are also available.
32 Years experience
9.8 out of 10 on Trust Pilot