Please call free – 0800 707 6229 - for Huge Extra Savings on Esprit Ski Chalet Hotel Alba
Occupying a prime piste-side location right on the edge of the slopes at Meribel's most iconic landmark in the Three Valleys, "Round Point", Chalet Alba is perfect for hitting the slopes with no fuss or inconvenience. You can ski to and almost from the doorstep with the ski run outside of the resort ready to take skiers straight down to the main lifts opening up access to the whole of the Three Valleys. You can also access the piste just 20m away via the ski-bus stop just outside.
NB: This is a family chalet, so all bookings must include at least one child or teenager.
- Superb Chalet Hotel in a perfect piste-side location
- 20m to the piste
- 10 minutes free ski-bus ride to the resort centre- or a two-minute ski!
- Sauna, steam room and indoor whirlpool spa bath
- Continental buffet breakfast for 7 days with hot option produced for 6 days
- Afternoon tea with cake and savoury treats for 6 days
- 3 course dinner including canapés with a prosecco apéritif, a choice of complimentary quality wines and tea/coffee for 6 days. Children's high tea served from 5.15pm
- Family Dining option for children aged 8 and above
- Choice of rooms, all with en suite bath/wc, TV, and most with balcony
- Attractive dining room with free Wifi
- Daytime children's play area with toys next to the dining room
- Large outdoor sun-terrace with superb views over the slopes
- Comfortable lounge and bar with open fireplace
- Lift to all floors
Chalet Hotel Alba offers a variety of en-suite rooms, most featuring a balcony to suit the needs of families. Amenities at The Alba include an adults-only wellness area which includes a sauna, whirlpool spa bath and steam room, an in-house nursery and Snow Club, lounge, dining room and sun terrace.
Includes a skiers' buffet breakfast to start your day, afternoon tea to welcome you 'home', and evening meals with a starter, main and dessert or cheese, plus wine and coffee to complete the evening.
- Children’s Ski Lessons 5 - 12 years offering a wide range of ski classes and activities
- Morning and full day Sprite classes available
- Strict signing-in/out procedures for all ages whenever responsibility for children passes between Esprit staff or ski instructors and parents
- Guided Ski Fun 6 - 12 years afternoon groups
Fly to Geneva (GVA) or Chambery (CMF) from the following airports
EAST MIDLANDS CMF
GATWICK CMF, GVA
MANCHESTER CMF, GVA
Flights Included. Please note, prices listed are guide prices only and are based on 2 people sharing and don't include any additional supplements. Holiday prices are fluid and dynamic and may be changed at a moment's notice, prior to booking, at which point they are confirmed. Please call the team free on 0800 707 6229 for more departure dates available and a quote.
32 Years experience
9.8 out of 10 on Trust Pilot