Please, call free on 0800 707 6229 for huge extra savings on Esprit Ski Hotel Les Mélèzes
Les Mélèzes is a family-friendly hotel in the centre of Arc 2000 and complements Esprit's chalet programme in this top ski resort, giving greater choice for families.In the heart of the pedestrianised area, the hotel offers practically skiing to the doorstep being just 70m from the nearest piste and 100m to the nearest lift. The hotel is modern with large communal areas, entertainment and family bedrooms Being just 4 minutes' walk from the Residence Chalet de l'Ours where your childcare is based, families can easily join the Esprit classes and clubs. Convenience really is key here.
Les Mélèzes is on a full board basis with breakfast, lunch, an after-skiing snack and dinner.
*** Easter Offer ***
For the Easter 2020 weeks (29th March, 5th and 12th April), the hotel is on an All-Inclusive basis with a number of drinks included throughout the day including hot drinks, fruit juices, soft drinks, beer and a selection of alcoholic beverages.
- Centrally located in Arc 2000 in the pedestrianised area
- Just 70m from the nearest piste
- Modern hotel with spacious public areas and a choice of family bedrooms
- Full board including breakfast, lunch and dinner with wine on 7 days a week
- Post-skiing snack at the end of the ski day
- Upgrade to all-inclusive for Easter 2020 (departures 29 March and 5, 12 April) with drinks included
- Evening entertainment for all the family
- Spa with two whirlpools, steam room, sauna and hydro-massage showers (local charge)
- Massages and beauty treatments available locally
Quad bedrooms - Sleep 4 - Two single beds and bunk beds.
Triple bedrooms - Sleep 3 -Three single beds or a double and a single
Twin bedrooms - Sleep 2 - Double or twin bed with space for a cot
All rooms are with en suite facilities (bath or shower), flat screen TV and Wifi connection.
Breakfast is a large buffet with hot and cold options.
For lunch, there is a choice of hot and cold dishes such as pasta, pizza, meat and fish, vegetables, fruit, yoghurt, bread, cheese and ice creams.
The Esprit Supervised Lunch children will have lunch at Mélèzes and there are separate prices for children who are staying in the hotel or our chalets.
Dinner has a large choice on the buffet from soups and salads, meat and fish options with show cooking, cheeses and desserts. There is no high tea for children but the dinner service starts at 7 pm.
- Nursery 17 weeks - 40 months in Residence Chalet de l'Ours
- Snow Club 3 - 8 years In Residence Chalet de L’Ours (400m)
- Evening Club
- Cocoa Club 5 - 12 years In Residence Chalet de L’Ours (400m)
- Cozy Club 3-12 years In Residence Chalet de L’Ours (400m)
- Children’s Ski Lessons 3 - 12 years offering a wide range of ski classes and activities
- Strict signing-in/out procedures for all ages whenever responsibility for children passes between Esprit staff or ski instructors and parents
- Guided Ski Fun 6 - 12 years afternoon groups
- Snow Club fun 40 months + for children over nursery age
Fly to Geneva (GVA) or Chambery (CMF) from the following airports
EAST MIDLANDS CMF
GATWICK CMF, GVA
MANCHESTER CMF, GVA
Flights Included. Please note, prices listed are guide prices only and are based on 2 people sharing and don't include any additional supplements. Holiday prices are fluid and dynamic and may be changed at a moment's notice, prior to booking, at which point they are confirmed. Please call the team free on 0800 707 6229 for more departure dates available and a quote.
32 Years experience
9.8 out of 10 on Trust Pilot