Please call free – 0800 707 6229 - for Huge Extra Savings on Esprit Ski Chalet Himalaya (Altitude Residence)
Chalet Himalaya is a chalet apartment on the eighth floor within the Altitude residence, in an ideal position in the resort. Like our other chalet apartments here, the accommodation is comfortable and traditional with Alpine-style furnishings and wood panelling being a feature throughout. The four bedrooms are cosy, yet well planned, with good storage space, en suite bathrooms and two also have their own balcony. The living/dining area is open-plan with the fireplace adding to the ambience and there is also a TV/DVD and free Wifi access. The advantage of being on this top floor is the wonderful views over the surrounding valley and peaks, and a lift leads you almost to the door, with just one small flight of stairs to take.
Ski access is simple from here with a button lift only 100m from the main entrance on the fourth floor, allowing skiers direct access to the excellent range of slopes and Les Arcs' entire lift system, and even better you can ski back to within a minute's walk of here too!
NB: This is a family chalet, so all bookings must include at least one child or teenager.
- Top floor chalet apartment with wonderful views
- Ski lifts and slopes less than 2 minutes' away
- Shared sauna
- Free Wifi
- Fireplace and TV/DVD
- 4 en suite bedrooms
- Continental buffet breakfast for 7 days with hot option produced for 6 days
- Afternoon tea with cake for 6 days
- 3 course dinner including a prosecco apéritif, a choice of complimentary quality wines and tea/coffee for 6 days. Children's high tea served from 5.15pm
Top floor with wonderful views (short flight of stairs from lift to chalet entrance) Kitchen, living/dining area with log fire, TV and balcony
Rooms 1, 4 - Sleep 2 - Double (bath/wc)
Rooms 2, 3 - Sleep 2 - Twin with balcony (bath/wc)
Rooms 1, 2 & 3 - will take a cot.
Includes a skiers' buffet breakfast to start your day, afternoon tea to welcome you 'home', and evening meals with a starter, main and dessert, plus wine and coffee to complete the evening.
- Nursery 17 weeks - 40 monthsIn Chalet de l'Ours (80m)
- Snow Club 3 - 8 years In Chalets de L’Ours (80m)
- Cocoa Clubs
- Cocoa Club 6 - 12 years In Chalets de L’Ours (80m)
- Children’s Ski Lessons 3 - 12 years offering a wide range of ski classes and activities
- Strict signing-in/out procedures for all ages whenever responsibility for children passes between Esprit staff or ski instructors and parents
- Guided Ski Fun 6 - 12 years afternoon groups
- Snow Club fun 40 months + for children over nursery age
Fly to Geneva (GVA) or Chambery (CMF) from the following airports
EAST MIDLANDS CMF
GATWICK CMF, GVA
MANCHESTER CMF, GVA
Flights Included. Please note, prices listed are guide prices only and are based on 2 people sharing and don't include any additional supplements. Holiday prices are fluid and dynamic and may be changed at a moment's notice, prior to booking, at which point they are confirmed. Please call the team free on 0800 707 6229 for more departure dates available and a quote.
32 Years experience
9.8 out of 10 on Trust Pilot