Please call free – 0800 707 6229 - for Huge Extra Savings on Esprit Ski Chalet Romeo (Les Grandes Alpes)
Chalet Romeo is a stylish and modern chalet apartment set over two floors within the Grandes Alpes building right in the heart of La Rosiere. It continues to be extremely popular with families and for good reason as it's position is really perfect, only 110m from the nearest ski lifts and in a prime location to access the Esprit Childcare in our neighbouring chalets, none of which are more than 3 minutes' walk away. The Romeo's interior is comfortable and attractive with an open plan living room with fireplace and a bright and stylish dining area. There is also a sauna on the lower floor. It shares its entrance and a ski and boot room with the neighbouring Chalet Cleopatra.
NB: This is a family chalet, so all bookings must include at least one child or teenager.
- Nearest lift approx. 1 minutes walk (110m)
- Family suites available
- Continental buffet breakfast for 7 days with hot option produced for 6 days
- Afternoon tea with cake for 6 days
- 3 course dinner including a prosecco apéritif, a choice of complimentary quality wines and tea/coffee for 6 days. Children's high tea served from 5.15pm
- Lounge with fireplace
- Plasma TV's in all bedrooms
Main entrance, open-plan living room with fireplace, dining-room, kitchen
Suite 1 - Sleeps 4 Double room (bath/wc) interconnecting to twin room
Suite 2 - Sleeps 4 Double room (shower/wc) interconnecting to twin bunks room
Suite 3 - Sleeps 4 Double room and separate twin room with balcony sharing bath/shower/wc
Rooms 7 & 8 - Sleep 4 Double room (bath/wc) and separate twin room (shower/wc) across corridor
Includes a skiers' buffet breakfast to start your day, afternoon tea to welcome you 'home', and evening meals with a starter, main and dessert, plus wine and coffee to complete the evening.
- Nursery 17 weeks - 40 months In Ferme d’Elisa 100m
- Snow Club 3 - 8 years In Le Braconnier 160m or Ferme d’Elisa 100m
- Cocoa Club
- Cocoa Club 5 - 12 years In Le Braconnier 160m or Ferme d’Elisa 100m
- Children’s Ski Lessons 3 - 12 years offering a wide range of ski classes and activities
- Strict signing-in/out procedures for all ages whenever responsibility for children passes between Esprit staff or ski instructors and parents
- Guided Ski Fun 6 - 12 years afternoon groups
- Snow Club fun 40 months + for children over nursery age
Fly to Chambery (CMF) or Geneva (GVA) from the following airports
EAST MIDLANDS CMF
GATWICK CMF, GVA
MANCHESTER CMF, GVA
Flights Included. Please note, prices listed are guide prices only and are based on 2 people sharing and don't include any additional supplements. Holiday prices are fluid and dynamic and may be changed at a moment's notice, prior to booking, at which point they are confirmed. Please call the team free on 0800 707 6229 for more departure dates available and a quote.
32 Years experience
9.8 out of 10 on Trust Pilot