Please call free – 0800 707 6229 - for Huge Extra Savings on Esprit Ski Chalet Le Braconnier
The design and location of Chalet Le Braconnier enable you to experience the most incredible views down the Tarentaise valley and across it to Les Arcs and Tignes. Situated on the edge of the piste and a gentle 40m ski to the nearest lift this chalet is an ideal choice for skiing families, and offers an interior that is extremely well appointed and comfortable. Its popularity can be gauged by the number of returning Esprit Ski guests, so early booking is strongly recommended. Snow Club children and staff will use the dining area over lunch time. The owner and his family live on the upper floor. There is also a sauna within the chalet and an outdoor hot tub. The owner has also build a wood-fired cosmic sauna so you can gaze at the stars whilst enjoying some therapeutic heat.
NB: This is a family chalet, so all bookings must include at least one child or teenager.
- Nearest lift 40m
- Ski back to chalet
- Indoor sauna and new wood-burning cosmic sauna outside
- Hot tub
- Family suites and rooms, all with flat screen TV, room safe and hairdryer
- Continental buffet breakfast for 7 days with hot option produced for 6 days
- Afternoon tea with cake for 6 days
- 3 course dinner including a prosecco apéritif, a choice of complimentary quality wines and tea/coffee for 6 days. Children's high tea served from 5.15pm
Suite 1 - Sleeps 4 - Double room with fireplace and TV interconnecting to twin room (bath/shower/wc)
Suite 2 - Sleeps 4 - Two interconnecting twin rooms (one with shower/wc). Each with own door.
Suite 3 - Sleeps 4 - Twin bunks interconnecting to twin room (shower/wc)
Kitchen, living/dining room, wc, balcony, fireplace
Rooms 4a & 4b - Sleep 3-4 - Two separate but adjacent twin rooms (one with shower/wc and balcony)
Room 5 - Sleeps 3-4 - Quadruple room with double and twin bunk beds (bath/shower/wc)
Includes a skiers' buffet breakfast to start your day, afternoon tea to welcome you 'home', and evening meals with a starter, main and dessert, plus wine and coffee to complete the evening.
- Nursery 17 weeks - 40 months In Ferme d’Elisa 100m
- Snow Club 3 - 8 years In Ferme d’Elisa 100m
- Cocoa Club
- Cocoa Club 5 - 12 years In Chalet
- Children’s Ski Lessons 3 - 12 years offering a wide range of ski classes and activities
- Strict signing-in/out procedures for all ages whenever responsibility for children passes between Esprit staff or ski instructors and parents
- Guided Ski Fun 6 - 12 years afternoon groups
- Snow Club fun 40 months + for children over nursery age
Fly to Chambery (CMF) or Geneva (GVA) from the following airports
EAST MIDLANDS CMF
GATWICK CMF, GVA
MANCHESTER CMF, GVA
Please note, prices listed are guide prices only and are based on 2 people sharing and don't include any additional supplements. Holiday prices are fluid and dynamic and may be changed at a moment's notice, prior to booking, at which point they are confirmed. Please call the team free on 0800 707 6229 for more departure dates available and a quote.
32 Years experience
9.8 out of 10 on Trust Pilot