Please, call free on 0800 707 6229 for huge extra savings on Esprit Ski Hotel Les Bergers
Ideally positioned in the Bergers area of the resort, this hotel is perfect for skiing families with the slopes running to the doorstep and from the south facing terrace you can see the pistes trailing down towards you from the mountains behind. The ski school meeting place and the nursery slopes is just a short walk from the hotel so getting on the slopes is easy for children in the Sprite and Spritelet classes.
The Spritelets and Sprite Beginners will start in the snow garden and on nursery slopes. Sprite Improvers can start on the Rifnel Express gondola and all Sprite children will gain their confidence in the Ski Tranquille above Les Bergers before discovering other runs in the ski area. There is a spa for adults which has a whirlpool, sauna and steam room but open to adults only and massage and beauty treatments are also available with a local charge.
The catering offered is for 7 days a week on a full board basis starting with dinner on the first evening and breakfast on the last morning.
*** Easter 2020 Offer ***
For the Easter weeks (28th March, 4th and 11th April), the hotel is on an All-Inclusive basis with a number of drinks included throughout the day including hot drinks, fruit juices, soft drinks, beer and a selection of alcoholic beverages.
- Great location in Les Bergers area with skiing to the door
- A small selection of shops and bars nearby
- Family bedrooms including interconnecting rooms for a family of 4, all with en suite facilities
- Lounge and bar area
- Large south-facing sun terrace
- Full board 7 days a week with breakfast, lunch and dinner all served buffet style
- Afternoon snacks for the return from skiing
- High Tea for children at 5.30pm
- Buffets and festive dinners at Christmas, New Year, Easter and days like St Valentine's Day
- Spa for adults only
- In house Esprit childcare for children from 3 years
- On site ski hire shop
Interconnecting rooms - Sleep 4 - Twin interconnecting to a double bedroom. Space for a cot.
Twin bedrooms - Sleep 2 - Double or twin beds with space for a cot
Triple bedrooms - Sleep 3 - Double or twin beds and additional single bed. No cots
Breakfasts are buffet style with hot and cold options.
Lunch is included, served between 12 and 2pm with hot and cold dishes and dinner between 7 and 9pm, also including wine. Picnic lunches can be taken instead of lunch if reserved at reception before 6pm the previous evening.
There is High Tea for children from 5.30 to 6.30 with choices that children will enjoy. High Team is supervised by Esprit Childcare staff but parents should accompany any children under 3 years old.
There is also an option for a traditional Savoyard raclette or fondue dinner for adults once a week
- Snow Club 3 - 8 years In hotel
- Evening Club
- Cozy Club 3 - 12 years In hotel
- Children’s Ski Lessons 3 - 12 years offering a wide range of ski classes and activities
- Strict signing-in/out procedures for all ages whenever responsibility for children passes between Esprit staff or ski instructors and parents
- Guided Ski Fun 6 - 12 years afternoon groups
- Snow Club fun 40 months + for children over nursery age
Baby Kits are provided for children under 2 years of age which includes a cot, high chair, changing mat and potty. Please add to the booking if required. Although Esprit childcare in Alpe d'Huez starts for children from age 3 with Spritelets and Snow Club, the hotel has a Baby Club for children from 18 months to 3 years which is free outside of French and Belgian school holidays but with a charge in the holiday periods. This must be pre-booked to secure a place.
Fly to Chambery (CMF), Grenoble (GNB) or Geneva from the following airports
GATWICK CMF, GNB
Return Flights Included. Please note, prices listed are guide prices only and are based on 2 people sharing and don't include any additional supplements. Holiday prices are fluid and dynamic and may be changed at a moment's notice, prior to booking, at which point they are confirmed. Please call the team free on 0800 707 6229 for more departure dates available and a quote.
32 Years experience
9.8 out of 10 on Trust Pilot