Please call free – 0800 707 6229 - for Huge Extra Savings on your Esprit Ski Chalet Philippe
Chalet Philippe is set in the heart of Alpe d'Huez and is suitable for families and ski enthusiasts. Chalet Philippe offers a traditional chalet with the Alpine-style decor and is conveniently close to the ski lift, Palais du Sport, ice rink, indoor swimming pool and childcare facilities. In addition, Chalet Philippe also features a sauna and hot tub – perfect for relaxing in after a busy ski day.
There are seven bedrooms with ensuite shower rooms, comprising of twin beds and some with bunk beds. Chalet Philippe offers comfortable and modern surroundings with amenities including pine furniture, cosy fireplace in the lounge and inviting dining room. Guests can also make use of the heated boot warmers in one of the rooms.
Breakfast is served in the dining room on a daily basis consisting of a buffet breakfast. High tea is served in the afternoon and in the evening guests can enjoy a delicious four-course meal served with complimentary wines and teas.
• Nursery for 17 weeks – 40 months
• Snow Club for 3-8-year-olds
• Mini Cocoa Club for 3-5-year-olds
• Cocoa Club for 6-12-year-olds
• Children's Ski Lessons for 3-12-year-olds
• Guided Ski Fun for 6-12-year-olds afternoon groups
• Snow Club Fun for 40 months and children over nursery age
32 Years experience
9.8 out of 10 on Trust Pilot