Please call free – 0800 707 6229 - for Huge Extra Savings on G-Adventures The Best of Turkey Tour
Begin the journey at the WWI battlefield of Gallipoli, then leap into Greek myths and explore the remains of the legendary city of Troy before strolling along the streets of Ephesus and visit the remarkable white cliff pools of Pamukkale.
- Gallipoli battlefields entrance and guided visit
- Troy entrance and guided visit
- Ayvalik boat trip (half-day)
- Ottoman mansion stay
- Ephesus entrance and visit
- Ancient Hierapolis and Pamukkale entrance and guided walk
- Istanbul city walking tour
- Internal flight
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels (7 nights).
- 7 breakfasts
- Private air-con van, plane, walking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout.
Day 1: Istanbul
Arrive at any time.
Day 2: Istanbul/Çanakkale
Guided tour of Gallipoli, including ANZAC Cove, the war cemeteries, and Lone Pine. Continue on to the harbour town of Çanakkale.
Day 3: Çanakkale/Ayvalık
Enjoy a guided visit of Troy before arriving at Ayvalik. Visit a women's handicraft shop, a G Adventures supported the project. Enjoy a half-day boat trip and spend the night in a converted Ottoman mansion.
Day 4: Ayvalık/Selçuk
Visit ancient Ephesus before continuing on to Selçuk.
Day 5: Selçuk
Opt to visit St John's Basilica and the Mosque of Isa Bey or the nearby picturesque village of Şirince.
Day 6: Selçuk/Pamukkale
Guided walk of Pamukkale and the ancient city of Hierapolis en route to Selçuk.
Day 7: Pamukkale/Istanbul
Hop on a morning flight to İstanbul. Take a guided orientation walk before free time to explore some highlights, including the Grand Bazaar, Topkapi Palace or Aya Sofya.
Day 8: Istanbul
Depart at any time.
- Explore ancient historic cities, overnight in a converted Ottoman mansion
- Discover ancient Roman ruins and amazing natural scenery
- Taste delicious local cuisine
- Walk through the astonishing white pools of Pamukkale.
The Ripple Score is an honest evaluation of how often we use local businesses and services to create each tour. With this score you can see the percentage of our local expenses that stay in the communities you visit.
Please note, prices listed are guide prices only and are based on solo travellers. Holiday prices are fluid and dynamic and may be changed at a moment's notice, prior to booking, at which point they are confirmed. Please call the team free on 0800 707 6229 for more departure dates available and a quote.
32 Years experience
9.8 out of 10 on Trust Pilot