Please call free – 0800 707 6229 - for Huge Extra Savings on your Titan Scenic Lakes of Slovenia tour
There are few more appealing places to spend a week than the shores of Lake Bled. On this immersive tour we begin by exploring this picture-perfect body of water, including the famous Bled Island. We head into scenic Triglav National Park, hopefully spotting local residents like ibex. Proving that Bled is no one-off, we tour stunning Bohinj, the country’s largest glacial lake. In between, there’s time to wander at your own pace, enjoying the gloriously fresh mountain air.
- 7 nights in a hotel (accommodation as specified or similar)
- 14 meals: 7 breakfasts (days 2-8) 7 dinners (days 1-7)
- VOX portable audio headset system on excursions
- Orientation walk around Lake Bled
- Visits to Triglav National Park and Lake Bohinj
- Titan’s VIP door-to-door travel service
- Free connecting flights from regional airports
- Check-in service by Titan staff
- Services of an experienced Titan local representative
- Scheduled British Airways or Monarch Airlines direct flights
- Best available coaches with experienced drivers
- Hotel porterage (one bag per person)
- Airport taxes, security charges and fuel surcharges
- UK Air Passenger Duty (APD)
Day 1 London - Zagreb - Bled
Titan’s VIP door-to-door travel service collects you from home for your flight to Ljubljana. On arrival we transfer to the village of Bled, where our base and location for dinner for the next seven nights is the Hotel Park
Day 2 Bled - Triglav National Park
We begin with an orientation walk around Bled, a delightful part of Slovenia. The glacial Lake Bled, surrounded by mountains and forests, forms part of the Julian Alps. Our included excursion is to Triglav National Park, where we may catch a glimpse of Mount Triglav, its highest peak reaching approximately 2,800 metres.
Day 3 Bled
A day at leisure. Or why not enjoy a ‘Taste of Slovenia’ optional excursion to take a boat cruise on the emerald River Soca through alpine valley.
Day 4 Bled
Join an optional excursion to Postojna Cave - an impressive cave system, where the stalagmites and stalactites create beautiful naturally-occurring patterns - and Predjama Castle, standing defiant and impenetrable 123 metres up a cliff.
Day 5 Bled
Join an optional guided excursion to the Slovenian capital. Ljubljana’s history can be traced back into the mists of time however it is one of Europe’s youngest capital cities, instated in 1991 with the independence of Slovenia.
Day 6 Lake Bohinj
Our included excursion today takes us to Lake Bohinj, Slovenia’s largest glacial lake, nestled within the Bohinj valley. Prepare to be captivated by the stunning mountainous scenery and serene lake.
Day 7 Bled
You are at leisure today to enjoy your hotel and surroundings; or perhaps take an optional excursion to the Julian Alps for spectacular views of unspoiled natural beauty, reaching 2,864 metres towards the sky.
Day 8 Bled - Zagreb - London
Transfer to the airport for your return flight to the UK. Upon arrival, your Titan vehicle will be waiting for the journey home.
32 Years experience
9.8 out of 10 on Trust Pilot