Please call free – 0800 707 6229 - for Huge Extra Savings on Verdura Resort
This resort is situated on 230 hectares of olive groves and Sicilian countryside, bordering 2km of private Mediterranean coastline. It offers elegant guest rooms, suites and villas all with sea views, 4 restaurants, and 5 bars. There is also 3 golf courses, an infinity pool, 6 tennis courts, a world-class spa, gym, and much more.
The resort boasts beautiful sea views for relaxing, or running trails cross through lemon trees and olive groves. Here there is something for everyone, and is an ideal resort for families.
There is a wide choice of 156 stylish guest rooms, 29 suites and 6 villas arranged on the ground and first floor (no lift), all enjoying sea views and designed in a contemporary Sicilian style, with use of rich earthy colours and natural materials.
All the rooms sleep 2/3 with king size double or twin beds and sofa bed (suitable for up to teenage child), some interconnect to suit larger families. They also all have en suite bathroom with separate shower, hairdryer, minibar, satellite TV, telephone, safe and private furnished terrace or balcony.
The Deluxe and Superior Deluxe rooms, Junior Suites and Classic Suites are situated in the courtyard area of the resort either side of the reception and the Superior Deluxe Seafront, Grand Suites (suitable for families sleeping 2 adults and 2 children, with kitchenette and central Roman villa style courtyard) are closer to the sea.
The three exclusive 3 bedroom villas all have private pools: Villa Acacia (280m2), Villa Peonia and Villa Mimosa (both 260m2), all sleeping up to 9 guests. With unparalleled views overlooking the Mediterranean Sea, these villas provide complete seclusion, perfect for families, and offer large sitting rooms and dining areas with kitchens or kitchenettes so guests can choose to enjoy the resorts restaurants or the use of a private chef. The generously sized bedrooms boast four poster king size beds and walk in wardrobes, with large stone-finish bathrooms and indulgent Ortigia products. Guests staying in the villas will benefit from the resort’s abundance of facilities including the award-winning spa and golf courses, 4 delicious restaurants and the beautiful beach.
- 60m outdoor swimming pool surrounded by terraces with sunbeds and parasols.
- Private beach is both sand and pebbles also with sunbeds and parasols
- A watersports club offering windsurfing, sailing, SUP, kitesurfing, waterskiing, wakeboarding and flyboarding (lessons and hire, all extra cost)
- 6 clay tennis courts (floodlit) and Tennis Academy (group and private lessons extra cost)
- Full size football pitch
- Running and cycling trails (bikes free of charge)
- Fitness classes (extra cost)
- Cooking classes are available and wine tasting tours arranged by the hotel (extra cost)
- The reception/concierge can organise excursions including helicopter tours of the islands, fishing trips and Scuba diving (all extra cost)
- 4,000m2 complimentary Verdura Spa is located in its own building with 4 thalassotherapy pools, 20m indoor lap pool, 11 treatment rooms (including a double suite), double height hammam, separate men’s and women’s saunas, infrared sauna, gym and yoga studio, personal training services and daily complimentary fitness classes, indoor and outdoor relaxation areas and Verdura Spa Bar
There are 4 restaurants serving delicious Mediterranean dishes using locally grown produce, some from the resort's own vegetable garden:
Buongiorno Restaurant: offers an international buffet breakfast.
Zagara Restaurant: Italian celebrity chef Fulvio Pierangelini has created an outstanding à la carte menu showcasing fresh produce of the island including local olive oil, oranges, lemons, fresh fish, tomatoes and much more, accompanied by a fine selection of Sicilian wines.
Liolà Trattoria: typical rustic pizzeria with large outdoor terrace, offering stunning clifftop views over the sea.
Amare Restaurant & Bar: located on the beachfront with show cooking and serving fresh fish, seafood, barbecued meats and speciality ‘crudo’, served for generations in Sicilian fishing villages.
Additionally there are 5 resort bars: Granita Bar serving Sicilian cocktails and drinks and tapas-style Mediterranean dishes and regional specialities with live entertainment; Pool Bar serving refreshments and classic dishes for lunch; Torre Bar serving drinks and buffet lunch with sea views; Verdura Spa Bar serves healthy cocktails and specific dietary meals.
The complimentary children’s club 'Verdùland' (4-12 years) is open in holidays and half terms. There are English speaking staff and a heated outdoor pool, play area and activity programme, including, educational, creative, cooking and sporting activities. There is a daily buffet at Verdùland (4-12 years) during high season.
There is also a nursery with cots, baby equipment and crèche (0-3 years, extra cost).
During the summer holidays there is also a complimentary Teen Club (13-16 years) with pool table and Nintendo, sports activities are extra cost.
32 Years experience
9.8 out of 10 on Trust Pilot