Please call free – 0800 707 6229 - for Huge Extra Savings on VOI Colonna Village
Situated on the stunning Golfo Aranci peninsula in north east Sardinia, just 500m from the beautiful beach offering amazing views and clear sea ideal for snorkelling, swimming and canoeing. Ideal for families, the children’s clubs offer childcare from 0-17 years with sports and activities.
The small town of Golfo Aranci has a small selection of shops, café bars, restaurants, pizzerias, a fisherman's port and fish market. Golfo Aranci is also home to the Bottlenose Dolphin Research Institute with dolphin watching excursions available.
The resort is arranged on the hillside and features 320 guest rooms arranged in two areas, the Colonna Village and the Beach Hotel. There is a free shuttle between the main reception to the Beach Hotel (approximately 500m). The rooms all have an en suite shower room, air conditioning, TV, telephone, safe hairdryer, minibar and most have a terrace/balcony:
The Colonna Village
Classic Room: either double (sleeping up to 2 + cot), triple (sleeping 2/3), quadruple (sleeping up to 4 + cot) or triple/quadruple with bunk beds (sleeping 2 adults + 1 child 3-11 years or 2 adults + 2 children 3-11 years)
Classic Family Room: 2 rooms connected via an external door, each with en suite shower room and can accommodate 2 adults + 2 children 3-11 years or 4 adults + 1 child 3-11 years.
The Beach Hotel
Located closer to the beach and refurbished in 2019 with its own reception and rooms with balcony with or without sea view:
Superior Room: either double or triple (sleeping up to 2 adults + 1 child 3-11 years) or quadruple with sea view (sleeping up to 4). They also have a mini fridge with beverages included (not restocking), coffee/tea maker, daily change of beach towels (on request), WiFi, courtesy set, turndown service and 20% discount on beauty treatments.
- 2 freshwater pools, one for relaxation and the other with soft entertainments, both with terrace and sunbeds and parasols.
- The resort is arranged on the hillside with a beautiful white sand beach at the bottom of the hill with clear sea ideal for swimming and snorkelling, sun loungers and parasols (subject to availability, 1st row extra cost) and wonderful views across the gulf to Isola Tavolara.
- There are beauty treatments and massages available (extra cost) along with boutique, open air theatre, excursions, unattended parking and WiFi in the common areas.
- The resort offers a weekly programme of excursions including boat trips to the islands and trips to Porto Cervo, the Costa Smeralda and Corsica (all extra cost).
- During the day many sports activities and tournaments take place including football on an astro turf pitch, fitness, soft gym, aqua aerobics, aerobic training and stretching, Pilates, yoga and there is an exercise bike area. There are 3 synthetic tennis courts for free play, individual lessons (extra cost) and tournaments.
- On the beach, canoes are available (free of charge), snorkelling and diving (extra cost).
- From 23/05 - 26/09 the entertainment team will organise international dancing, musical and cabaret shows in the open-air theatre with sea views, parties and live music nights.
The resort has two restaurants:
The main restaurant Sos Aranzos has a panoramic terrace overlooking the sea and offers buffet style service and drinks are included with meals. The buffets cater for those with food intolerance and include basic gluten free products (bread, pasta, cookies and biscuits, cakes).
The Bellevue restaurant offers an à la carte menu and a tasting menu (open on managment's discretion, reservation required, €10 per room, drinks extra cost).
There are 4 bars: one located in the central area overlooking the pool and the sea, another close to Bellevue restaurant, the Pool Bar and the Beach Bar which offers light lunches, cold meals, sandwiches and snacks.
Half Board includes breakfast and dinner with water, house wine, draught beer and soft drinks at meal times.
Full Board includes breakfast, lunch and dinner with water, house wine, draught beer and soft drinks at meal times.
All Inclusive includes breakfast, lunch and dinner with soft drinks, mineral water, house wine (from dispenser) and draft beer during meal times plus an open bar from 10am – midnight including soft drinks, mineral water, juices, draught beer, wine, tea, coffee, local liqueurs and spirits (excluding international brands, ice creams and all beverages in a bottle), ‘sweet and savoury corners’ twice a day and the Beach Bar is available until 6:30pm after which drinks and snacks are extra cost.
Voi4Family (open 23/05 - 26/09) is a small village dedicated to families with areas and equipment specifically designed for children with comfort and safety. The children’s clubs offer activities for all ages including sports, creative activities and games, assisted by a professional team of staff. The opening hours allows parents to make the most of their stay. There are specific children's menu’s and a dedicated area for meal-times.
Voila Baby Club (0-2 years, extra cost, on request)
- Fully equipped nursery with indoor and outdoor space where the babies will have great time in a calm and comfortable environment
- Nursery equipped with steam sterilisers, bottle-warmers, hotplates, crockery, mixer, fridge, microwave and with specific baby products (veg soup, fresh fruit, meat/fish/fruit baby food, fresh milk, biscuits, yoghurt, water, fruit juices, nappies (products supplied 11:30am to 9:30pm whilst Baby Club is staffed, after-hours access possible)
- Baby sleeping area whilst staffed (11:30am - 7:30pm), baby cots and baby linen
- Indoor and outdoor games area with toys
- Baby Welcome Kit (on reservation with deposit) includes pushchair, baby bath, child toilet seat and bottle warmer
- Babies can’t be left alone, parents must be always be there with them!
- Babysitting on request (extra cost)
Voila Mini 3-6 years / Voila Kids 7-9 years / Junior Club 10-12 years
- Mini club with a full schedule of activities throughout the day with balance of indoor and outdoor time under the supervision of the VOI childcare team
- Multilingual assistance for different age ranges 9am - 9pm
- Outdoor games area
- Lunch and dinner in dedicated area with specific children’s meals with VOI Staff
- Sport courses with professional instructors
- Workshops to stimulate creativity, children can create their own products with VOI staff (Voila Kids)
- Baby Dance in the evening and Kids Show once a week
- Welcome Kit with backpack and cap
Young Club 13-17 years
- To keep teenagers entertained with a mixed group of youngsters of their own age, taking part in activities, socialising and keeping active
- Teens will be supervised by activity leaders who will assist with a range of activities and games
- Daily sports and entertainment programme 10am - 1am
- Sport courses with professional instructors
- Dinner in a dedicated area together with VOI Staff
- Party or Disco after the evening show
32 Years experience
9.8 out of 10 on Trust Pilot