Please call free – 0800 707 6229 - for Huge Extra Savings on Exodus Walking in the Amalfi Coast Tour.
The Amalfi Coast is one of the most dramatic coastlines in Europe. Mountains jut steeply out of the Mediterranean and picturesque towns nestled in the coves below. Walking the ancient hillsides studded with lemon groves and framed by deep gorges, we descend from the Agerola Plain to the quaint towns of Positano, Ravello and of course Amalfi itself.
- All breakfasts, 4 packed lunches and 6 dinners
- All accommodation
- All transport and listed activities
- Flights from London (if booking incl. flights)
- Transfers for group flights
- Walk the heady ‘Path of the Gods’ to Positano
- Stroll through Amalfi’s cobbled streets
- Discover 2000 year-old history in Pompeii
- Feel at home at our family-run hotel with pool
- Best selling Exodus trip
Day 1: Fly to Naples; transfer to Agerola
Day 2: An impressive walk to the top of Monte Tre Calli for great wide open views of the coastline
Day 3: Follow mule tracks and steps down to Amalfi; free afternoon to explore the famous cathedral or the Paper Mill Museum.
Day 4: Drive to Bay of Naples; visit fascinating ruins of Pompeii and take an optional walk up the vast crater of Mt Vesuvius
Day 5: Walk through the forests of the Valle delle Ferriere natural reserve to Pontone and Ravello
Day 6: Free day to relax or take a boat to Capri, visit Naples or Herculaneum (all optional)
Day 7: 'Walk of the Gods' with superb panoramic views all the way to Positano; return by boat to Amalfi; try some locally-made Mozzarella cheese
Day 8: To Naples; fly to London
- 7 nights family-run hotel with small outdoor swimming pool and en suite facilities
- 4 days centre-based guided walking; 1 sightseeing day with additional optional walk and 1 free day
- Group normally 5 to 16, plus leader. Min age 16 yrs.
- Altitude maximum 1109m, average 600m
- All transport by private minibus and boat
- Not suitable for severe vertigo sufferers
- Moderate walks, leisurely pace; good level of fitness recommended
- Order of activities and walks subject to change depending on number of groups booked each week
We spend 7 nights at the 3-star Hotel Due Torri in Bomerano, a small village in the municipality of Agerola, set high above the Amalfi Coast at an altitude of approximately 700m. Run by the warm and welcoming Acampora family, the Hotel Due Torri is well known for its great local cuisine, providing authentic dishes of the Campania region as well as fun pizza-making demonstrations. All rooms have en suite facilities, air conditioning and free Wi-Fi.
Please note, prices listed are guide prices only and are based on 2 people sharing and don't include any additional supplements. Holiday prices are fluid and dynamic and may be changed at a moment's notice, prior to booking, at which point they are confirmed. Please call the team free on 0800 707 6229 for more departure dates available and a quote.
32 Years experience
9.8 out of 10 on Trust Pilot