Call free on 0800 707 6229 for huge extra savings on Collette Rome & the Amalfi Coast Guided Tour.
Embrace the rich scenery, art, culture, food and wine of Southern Italy. Uncover Classic Rome’s myriad treasures and embark on an in-depth guided visit of the spectacular Colosseum. Explore the breathtaking scenery of Italy’s coastline, from the dramatic beauty of the Amalfi Coast to the charms of seaside Sorrento. Board a ferry to the Isle of Capri and bear witness to vistas that capture the shimmering allure of this beautiful island. Discover Pompeii’s ruins and stop at a local winery at the foot of Mount Vesuvius, learn how mozzarella cheese is made, and sip on some real-deal limoncello.
- Discover the amazing mountaintop monastery of Montecassino.
- Explore ancient Rome and discover more about its rich cultural and historical legacy
- Tour a buffalo milk mozzarella factory.
- Visit the fascinating National Archaeological Museum in Naples.
- Tour the marvellous Amalfi coast and visit Sorento, Amalfi and the spectacular island of Capri.
- Explore the ruins of Pompeii and taste traditional Italian pizza in Naples, its birthplace.
- 8 Breakfasts
- 1 Lunches
- 4 Dinners
- Options for a private, chauffeur driven return home to airport transfers - up to 40km
- Expert local guides with insider knowledge
- Attraction entrance fees with preferential access
- Comfortable on-tour transportation
- Hotel-to-hotel baggage handling
Day 1: Rome, Italy - Tour Begins
Your tour opens in the “Eternal City” of Rome! Tonight, join your fellow travellers for a welcome dinner featuring wines and local delicacies.
Day 2: Rome
This morning you may join an optional tour to the magnificent treasures of the Vatican Museums and St. Peter's Basilica. Later, explore Classical Rome and visit the Piazza Venezia, the Roman Forum, the Circus Maximus, and the Arch of Constantine, followed by an in-depth, guided visit of the spectacular Colosseum. Then, contemporary Rome is highlighted through the legendary Piazza Navona.
Day 3: Rome - Montecassino - Amalfi Coast
Journey to the Amalfi Coast. En route, make a stop at the Benedictine monastery of Montecassino which is perched on a mountaintop south of Rome.
Day 4: Amalfi Coast - Sorrento - Amalfi - Minori - Amalfi Coast
Begin your day exploring the popular and charming seaside resort town of Sorrento. Spend some time on your own to explore the stunning seaside town of Amalfi before continuing on to Minori, where you’ll get to sample some of the local specialities at a family-owned limoncello factory.
Day 5: Amalfi Coast - Paestum - Amalfi Coast
After breakfast, discover one of Italy’s most surprising products during a tour of a local buffalo milk mozzarella factory. Visit Paestum next, where a local guide escorts you through some of the best-preserved Greek temples outside of Greece.
Day 6: Amalfi Coast - Capri - Amalfi Coast
Explore a Mediterranean paradise on the sparkling Bay of Naples when you embark from the port of Salerno and cruise to the wonderful Isle of Capri.
Day 7: Amalfi Coast - Pompeii - Winery - Amalfi Coast
Today, experience the excavated ruins of Pompeii at the foothills of Mount Vesuvius. At the foot of Mount Vesuvius, stop at a local winery to savour the famous Lacryma Christo wines and enjoy a typical Neapolitan lunch.
Day 8: Amalfi Coast - Naples - Rome
Bid addio to the Amalfi Coast and head to colourful and vibrant Naples. Enjoy a visit to the fascinating National Archaeological Museum, one of the finest in the world.
Day 9: End of the Tour
- Hotel Imperiale Rome is a historic Hotel built in 1895, with its sublime International restaurant and a locally inspired Spa it allows you to spend your afternoons in pure indulgence, just steps away from the cultural heart of Rome.
- Hotel Raito is a five-star hotel perched high above the hills at the very beginning of the Amalfi Coast in Vietri Sul Mare, with outdoor pools and a luxurious day spa. It offers expansive sea views from every floor.
- A.Roma Lifestyle hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant and 2 bars/lounges. Additionally, a fitness centre, a sauna and a rooftop terrace are on-site.
- The Vatican Museums and St. Peter's Basilica -£70
- Rome by Night -£84
- Salerno by Night -£62
Please note, prices listed are guide prices only and are based on 2 people sharing and don't include any additional supplements. Holiday prices are fluid and dynamic and may be changed at a moment's notice, prior to booking, at which point they are confirmed. Please call the team free on 0800 707 6229 for more departure dates available and a quote.
38 Years ABTA membership & experience
Rated 5* on Trust Pilot