Journey through the culture-soaked streets of Trinidad and Old Havana for your fill of drinking and dancing. The music here pours out of open windows. Hit the beach and explore the outdoors, then connect with the locals in homestays and make friends for life as you hit the sites with other young people like yourself.
- Local Living: Havana Homestay, Havana
- Local Living: Viñales Homestay, Viñales
- Local Living: Trinidad Homestay, Trinidad
- Hands-On: Salsa Lesson, Trinidad
- Arrival transfer
- Che Guevara mausolem and museum visit (Santa Clara)
- Orientation walks in Trinidad and Viñales
- Casa de la Trova visit (Trinidad)
- Day trip to Cayo Levisa including lunch
- Las Terrazas biosphere reserve visit
- Old Havana walking tour
- Beach time in Trinidad
- Informal Spanish lesson
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Mingle with the locals at homestays
- Sample local rum and cigars
- Connect to salsa culture on the dance floor
- Explore colonial Havana's alleyways
- Laze under the Caribbean sun
Day 1 Havana
Arrive at any time. An arrival transfer is included to the tour's starting point, a "casa particular" (Cuban home used as a bed and breakfast), for an authentic Cuban experience.
Day 2 Havana/Viñales
Stop at lush Las Terrazas en route to Viñales. Travel through a rich agricultural area en route to Viñales where both sugarcane and tobacco are grown. Practice some Spanish while staying in a local homestay.
Day 3 Viñales
Take a day trip to beautiful Cayo Levisa, 3km of white sand on an island only accessible by boat. It is a perfect spot for snorkelling or just blissing out on the beach.
Day 4 Viñales/Trinidad
Travel through the Cuban countryside to the colonial city of Trinidad. Enjoy an orientation walk of Trinidad's beautiful centre after settling into the homestay.
Day 5 Trinidad
Enjoy a free day to explore the area, then learn some moves during a salsa dancing lesson. Take in some live music and practice salsa moves at an evening out at the Casa de la Trova.
Day 6 Trinidad
Enjoy a free day to explore the area. Enjoy a group dinner at a local host's house.
Day 7 Trinidad/Havana
Stop by Santa Clara en route to Havana and visit important historical sites, including the famous Che monument. Discover Old Havana on a short walking tour.
Day 8 Havana
Depart at any time.
Physical Rating: 2 - Light
Light walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
The Ripple Score is an honest evaluation of how often we use local businesses and services to create each tour. With this score you can see the percentage of our local expenses that stay in the communities you visit.
32 Years experience
9.8 out of 10 on Trust Pilot