Call free on 0800 707 6229 for huge extra savings on Kuoni The Verandah Resort & Spa.
This relaxing village-style resort has a host of activities and is ideal for both families and couples. Spread out in lush grounds, The Verandah Resort & Spa has a laid-back vibe and never feels crowded. One of the beautiful beaches is dedicated to non-motorised watersports and the cove-protected waters are perfect for snorkelling and kayaking. The resort has the island’s largest freeform freshwater swimming pool as well as a peaceful adults-only pool. Two restaurants – Seabreeze and Buccaneer – have casual family-friendly à la carte dining and themed buffet evenings. Dress up for dinner at Nicole’s and enjoy fine steaks and lobster.
Approx. 30 minutes from Antigua airport and St John’s
- 2 freeform pools (1 adults-only)
- non-motorised watersports
- fitness centre
- Spa Tranquility
- 18-hole mini golf course
- live entertainment
- kids’ club (potty-trained 2-11 year-olds) with outdoor play area
- All meals (US$40 per person supplement payable locally at Nicole’s restaurant – subject to increase)
- drinks (including some premium brands) and house wine and sparkling wine by the glass
- Non-motorised watersports
- Tennis, fitness centre and 18-hole mini golf
- Regular evening entertainment
- Kids’ club
- Hillside Suite
Set in the beautiful grounds with hill/garden views. Interconnecting rooms are available on request (connected via a balcony)
- Water View Suite
- Waterfront Suite
- Superior Waterfront Suite
- Exclusive Kuoni Water View Spa Suite
- Two Bedroom Villa
- Two Bedroom Villa with Plunge Pool
Hillside villas with a private plunge pool, stunning bay views, living/dining area, fully-equipped kitchen and second bathroom – perfect for families and small groups.
- Dine beneath lofty vaulted ceilings at Seabreeze, the main restaurant, which serves a buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- For a slightly more formal atmosphere head to Buccaneer which offers an à la carte menu (reservation required).
- Splash out on a fine dining experience at Nicole's, an elegant venue serving Caribbean-inspired cuisine and deliciously fresh lobster.
- Beach Bar & Grill sits above the main beach and is a scenic spot to enjoy light lunches, snacks and beers.
- The Wadadli Snack Shack serves burgers, hot dogs and ribs from 11am-6pm.
- The Main Lounge overlooks the pool and serves as the resort’s social hub and here you can mingle with other guests while sipping on cocktails.
- Soak up the laid back island atmosphere at the Rasta Bar, a charming beachside shack serving non-alcoholic drinks.
- The Pool Bar is a relaxed venue for afternoon tea and nightly music and entertainment.
The kids’ club is open from 9am-10pm for potty-trained children aged two years and over. Children can enjoy games and activities in the cosy indoor area or play outside in the adventure playground.
• Splash pool
• Climbing frame
• Nature trails
• Art classes
Teens can enjoy their own range of games and social events including:
• Mini golf
• Games area
- 3 massage rooms with private bathrooms and showers
- A new indoor/outdoor couple's room
- 1 facial room
- Hair salon
- Therapies available at the spa include:
- Body treatments
- Hand and foot treatments
- Spa packages
- Hair cutting
- Colouring and styling
32 Years experience
9.8 out of 10 on Trust Pilot