Call free on 0800 707 6229 for huge extra savings on APT Discover Eastern Canada tour.
Discover stunning Eastern Canada and go on an amazing journey to the vibrant Toronto and cosmopolitan Montreal. Marvel at the spectacular views of the iconic Niagara Falls and discover the stunning scenery of the 1,000 islands. Head to the Illumination Tower and create your very own light display right on the falls. Learn more about the traditional maple syrup and the way it is produced in Sugar Shack. Enjoy an authentic Québécois meal and explore the city's rich cultural and historical heritage.
- Discover the vibrant Toronto city, the Canadian-French Montreal and the state's capital Ottawa
- Enjoy the breathtaking views of Niagara Falls and the magnificent scenery of the 1,000 islands
- Visit the iconic Illumination tower and create your very own light display show on the falls
- Learn more about the production of the maple syrup at the traditional Sugar Shack
- Explore the stunning French architecture of Québec City and enjoy
a bountiful Québécois meal
- Return scheduled flights from London Heathrow
- Maximum of 40 guests on all land journeys
- Enriching Signature Experiences and Freedom of Choice Inclusions
- 10 Breakfasts, 1 Lunches and 6 Dinners
- Apt Tour Director, plus local guides in select locations
- Overseas transfers and tipping
Day 1 - Flight London - Toronto
Day 2 - Discover Toronto and visit the CN Tower overlooking the city's amazing skyline.
Day 3 - Marvel at the breathtaking views of Niagara Falls and have a lovely dinner at the Illumination Tower in Queen Victoria Park.
Day 4 - Discover Canada's stunning Lake Ontario and enjoy a cruise to the magnificent 1,000 islands scenery. Continue to Ottawa.
Day 5 - Explore Ottawa's rich cultural and historical heritage.
Day 6 - Visit Parc Omega and continue to Mont Tremblant for a scenic gondola ride.
Day 7 - Learn more about the production of the iconic maple syrop at Sugar Shack and discover the vibrant Québec city.
Day 8 - Explore Québec City at your own pace with ATP's wonderful selection of activities.
Day 9 - Wander around the streets of iconic Montreal.
Day 10 - Discover Montreal with a chosen by you sightseeing activity.
Day 11 - Transfer to the airport.
Day 12 - Arrive London.
- Stay in the most prestigious, and iconic, residence in Quebec City - the fairytale Fairmont Le Château Frontenac.
- The exquisite Fairmont Royal York in Toronto is steeped in history and is located right in the heart of the city, steps away from the best nightlife, dining, shopping and tourist attractions.
- With rooms overlooking both the American and Canadian Horseshoe Falls, and directly connected to Fallsview Casino Resort, Hilton Niagara Falls/Fallsview Hotel & Suites is the perfect Niagara Falls getaway destination.
- The magnificent castle Fairmont Château Laurier is a historic landmark hotel in downtown Ottawa just minutes away from the Parliament Hill.
- Situated between the upscale boutiques of Mont Tremblant village and the majesty of Mont Tremblant, the highest mountain of the Laurentians, Le Westin Resort & Spa offers a blend of tranquility and pleasure-pursuits.
- At the heart of romantic and cosmopolitan Montréal where French and English meet, Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth offers guests amazing comfort and outstanding hospitality.
Prices shown are per person twin share, including saving, based on the 15 May 2019 departure. Please enquire for solo traveller prices by calling on 0800 707 6229.
32 Years experience
9.8 out of 10 on Trust Pilot