Please call free – 0800 707 6229 - for Huge Extra Savings on your exodus Whales & Bears of British Columbia
The beauty of British Columbia is indescribable, nature is at its best in this region with glittering emerald lakes, snowcapped peaks and a diverse range of incredible wildlife. Don't forget your camera and keep your eyes trained for; whales, bears, seals, elk and beavers.
- All accommodation
- All transport and listed activities
- Tour leader throughout
- Flights from London (if booking incl. flights)
- Orca, Humpback and Grey whale watching with experienced naturalist guides
- Search for Black bears on the rocky shoreline of Clayoquot Sound
- Observation of the 'mythical' Grizzly bear in its natural surroundings
- Vancouver Island, the largest island on the North American Pacific coast
- Walking tour of Pacific Rim National Park
Day 1: Direct flight to Vancouver.
Day 2: Discover Vancouver; ferry to Vancouver Island.
Day 3: Visit Cathedral Grove to see Douglas fir trees.
Day 4: Pacific Rim N.P.; boat excursion to observe Grey and Humpback whales.
Day 5: Visit Tofino Botanical Gardens; boat excursion to observe Black bears.
Day 6: To Campbell River; visit Elk Falls.
Day 7: Boat excursion to Orford River to observe Grizzly bears.
Day 8: Quadra Island for hiking or optional sea kayaking.
Day 9: Transfer to Victoria; ferry to Vancouver.
Day 10: Depart Vancouver.
Day 11: Arrive London.
- Travel by minibus, ferry and Zodiac
- Group normally 4 to 12, plus local leader/driver
- 8 nights comfortable hotels, 1-night standard hotel
- No meals included
Please note, prices listed are guide prices only and are based on 2 people sharing and don't include any additional supplements. Holiday prices are fluid and dynamic and may be changed at a moment's notice, prior to booking, at which point they are confirmed. Please call the team free on 0800 707 6229 for more departure dates available and a quote.
32 Years experience
9.8 out of 10 on Trust Pilot