Please call free – 0800 707 6229 - for Huge Extra Savings on your APT Rockies Highlights tour.
Immerse yourself into the majestic Rocky mountains for an unforgettable experience in Canada's most picturesque region, home to some of the most iconic natural landmarks in the world. Explore the stunning Banff National park and enjoy the dramatic vistas of Lakes Lousie and Moraine. Discover the unspoiled wilderness of Jasper's National park and its breathtaking sites - the Athabasca Falls and the Peyto Lake. Experience the legendary train journey on the board of the Rocky Mountaineer and admire the Canadian scenery with this APT Rockies Highlights tour. Enjoy a day at the Yamnuska Wolfdog Sanctuary in Calgary and visit the vibrant Vancouver for an amazing adventure.
- Visit the amazing Yamnuska Wolfdog Sanctuary and meet up-close the unforgettable wolfdogs
- Hear the legendary stories of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police from a local Mountie
- Discover the stunning Jasper National park and some of its most renowned natural landmarks - the Athabasca Glacier, the Athabasca Falls and the Peyto Lake
- Explore the magnificent Banff National park with an expert Mountain Heritage Guide and marvel at the spectacular views of Lakes Moraine and Louise.
- Take the iconic Rocky Mountaineer for once-in-a-lifetime experience through the Canadian unspoiled wilderness
- Discover the cosmopolitan Canadian capital Vancouver and its rich cultural and historical heritage
- Return scheduled flights from London Heathrow
- Maximum of 40 guests on all land journeys
- Enriching Signature Experiences and Freedom of Choice Inclusions
- Two-day Rocky Mountaineer rail journey in GoldLeaf Service
- 9 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 5 dinners
- APT Tour Director, plus local guides in select locations
- Overseas transfers and tipping
Discover the iconic Inside Passage with this unforgettable optional 7-night cruise and marvel at the breathtaking views of the Canadian wilderness. Please call the team free on 0800 707 6229 for more details.
Day 11 - Vancouver, Seattle, Embark Ship
Day 12 - Cruise the Inside Passage
Day 13 - Juneau
Day 14 - Glacier Bay National Park
Day 15 - Sitka
Day 16 - Ketchikan
Day 17 - The Inside Passage, Victoria
Day 18 - Disembark Ship, Depart Seattle
Day 19 - Arrive London
19 Day Luxury APT Rockies Highlights Land Tour & Cruise - £7,945 per person
Day 1 - London - Calgary
Day 2 - Discover the Yamnuska Wolfdog Sanctuary and hear the best of the local tales from a true Mountie of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police in Banff.
Day 3 - Enjoy a wide variety of activities in Banff.
Day 4 - Travel along the Icefields Parkway and visit Peyto Lake and Athabasca Glacier.
Day 5 - Explore the Jasper National Park
Day 6 - Visit Maligne Canyon and the Athabasca Falls.
Day 7 - Marvel at the spectacular views of Lakes Moraine and Louise.
Day 8-9 - Take the legendary Rocky Mountaineer through the scenic Canadian mountains.
Day 10 - Explore the vibrant Vancouver.
Day 11 - Airport Transfer
Day 12 - Flight to London.
- 1-night stay at the historical landmark hotel Fairmont Palliser in Calgary
- 2-night stay at the award-winning Fairmont Banff Springs located in the heart of Banff National Park
- 2-nights stay at the charming luxury hotel Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge - a village of authentic rustic cabins connected by picturesque paths
- 2-nights stay at the iconic Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise in Banff National park where you can marvel at the breathtaking lake views directly from your room
- 1-night stay in a lovely Kamloops hotel as assigned by Rocky Mountaineer (Kamloops has limited two or three-star accommodation)
- 2-night stay at the exquisite Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver -a Forbes Five Star rated lodging facility just minutes away from the vibrant downtown
Prices shown are per person twin share, including saving, based on the 24 April 2019 departure. Please enquire for cruise upgrade details and solo traveller prices. Please call the team free on 0800 707 6229 for more departure dates available and a quote.
32 Years experience
9.8 out of 10 on Trust Pilot