Please call free – 0800 707 6229 - for Huge Extra Savings on Esprit Ski Chalet Hotel Pepi Gabl
The Pepi Gabl is a great hit with families wishing to enjoy all that St Anton has to offer. The chalet hotel's location is unrivalled, being right next to the Nasserein gondola for quick access to the slopes each morning and with St Anton’s charming centre only a short walk away. The owner has improved the chalet hugely by adding a wonderful family-friendly extension of the communal areas on the ground floor, to provide an impressive lounge and bar area and dedicated Esprit bar staff are on hand to offer a full bar service. The second phase of refurbishment also resulted in the addition of several new rooms and suites, as well as the extension of some bedrooms on the lower floors. Classic Austrian wooden furnishings feature throughout the building whilst the generous modern lounge provides an ideal area to mingle before or after dinner.
NB: This is a family chalet, so all bookings must include at least one child or teenager.
- Adjacent to the Nasserein gondola
- Ski back close to chalet just 50m from the end of the Nasserein home run
- Wellness area with whirlpool spa bath and sauna
- Residents’ bar
- Continental buffet breakfast for 7 days with hot option produced for 6 days
- Afternoon tea with cake and savoury treats for 6 days
- 3 course set-menu dinner including a prosecco apéritif with canapés, a choice of complimentary quality wines and tea/coffee for 6 days. Children's high tea served from 5.15pm
- Family Dining option for children aged 8 and above
- Decorated in a traditional Austrian style
- Resort centre only approx 5 minutes’ (500m) walk
- Family rooms and suites available, all with TV/DVD and hairdryer
- Austrian ‘stube’ style dining room
The dining area consists of a series of tables with upholstered bench seating in the traditional Austrian “stube” style, and features pine-clad walls and decorative ceiling panels. There is also a separate adjoining breakfast room to make the start of each day run more smoothly for all guests.
To complete the attraction of the Pepi Gabl, a spacious Wellness area is on the lower ground floor, with a sauna and spa bath where parents and children over 13 may relax at the end of the skiing day
Twin room with balcony, small twin room, sitting room with single sofa-bed and bath/wc
Triple (Austrian twin & single sofa-bed) with shower/wc/balcony
Quad (twin beds & double sofa-bed) with shower/wc
Includes a skiers' buffet breakfast to start your day, afternoon tea to welcome you 'home', and evening meals with a starter, main and dessert or cheese, plus wine and coffee to complete the evening.
- Nursery 17 weeks - 40 months In Chalet Hotel Pepi Gabl
- Snow Club 3 - 8 years In Chalet Hotel Pepi Gabl
- Evening Clubs
- Cozy Club 3 - 12 years In Chalet Hotel Pepi Gabl
- Cocoa Club 5 - 12 years In Chalet Hotel Pepi Gabl
- Children’s Ski Lessons 3 - 12 years offering a wide range of ski classes and activities
- Strict signing-in/out procedures for all ages whenever responsibility for children passes between Esprit staff or ski instructors and parents
- Guided Ski Fun 6 - 12 years afternoon groups
- Snow Club fun 40 months + for children over nursery age
- Baby Listening/Child Patrol every night
Saturday Flights to Innsbruck (INN) from the following airports.
Flights Included. Please note, prices listed are guide prices only and are based on 2 people sharing and don't include any additional supplements. Holiday prices are fluid and dynamic and may be changed at a moment's notice, prior to booking, at which point they are confirmed. Please call the team free on 0800 707 6229 for more departure dates available and a quote.
32 Years experience
9.8 out of 10 on Trust Pilot