Please, call free on 0800 707 6229 for huge extra savings on Esprit Ski Hotel Alpina Deluxe Resort
Hotel Alpina Deluxe Resort is the perfect place to stay for families looking for traditional Austrian hospitality, a great location on the piste, extensive leisure facilities and spacious family bedrooms. The nearest piste leads to the Festkogl gondola opening up the wonderful Obergurgl ski area.
The hotel's ski room has heated boot racks and from here you walk out directly on to the piste and ski or walk 3 minutes down to the ski school meeting area.
The hotel is wonderfully positioned for families to take advantage of the Esprit childcare located in Chalet Hotel Alpenblume, approximately 3 minutes' walk away, and the excellent facilities for children that the hotel offers. There is a 2nd playroom which is not supervised and this forms part of the 'Children's Land' facilities in the hotel including wall games, table football, painting, a bouldering wall, a labyrinth table and magnetic games all in a 350m² play area.
- Ski in / Ski Out
- Elevated position overlooking Obergurgl with wonderful views
- Quick ski down to ski school meeting place
- Landscaped indoor swimming pool
- Buffet breakfast with hot and cold options and daily home made cakes and strudel to welcome you home from skiing
- 4-course evening meals including fresh salad and a cheese buffet and a choice of main course with vegetarian options
- Adult only Spa area with saltwater aroma bath, ottoman steam bath, Finnish sauna, cold dip pool, whirlpool and multi-sensor showers
- Family spa area including Sauna with automatically aufguss, relaxation oasis with waterbeds and whirlpools
All bedrooms are non smoking and have Wi-Fi, bathrobes for adults, satellite TV, minibar, safe and hairdryer.
Below are the family room types available:
Junior Suites - Sleep 2-4 Austrian Twin beds, bath and shower stall, separate wc and balcony
Deluxe Suites - Sleep 2-5 Austrian Twin beds, double and single sofa beds, bath and shower stall, separate wc and balcony
Suites - Sleep 2-5 Austrian Twin bedroom, lounge with double and single sofa beds, bath, wc and balcony
Buffet breakfast with hot and cold options and daily home made cakes and strudel to welcome you home from skiing
4-course evening meals including fresh salad and a cheese buffet and a choice of main course with vegetarian options
- Snow Club 3 - 8 years - In Chalet Hotel Alpenblume Evening Clubs
- Cozy Club 3 - 12 years In Chalet Hotel Alpenblume
- Cocoa Club 5 - 12 years In Chalet Hotel Alpenblume
- Children’s Ski Lessons 3 - 12 years offering a wide range of ski classes and activities
- Strict signing-in/out procedures for all ages whenever responsibility for children passes between Esprit staff or ski instructors and parents
- Hotel Deluxe Alpina's own children's club and superb children's facilities
Saturday Flights to Innsbruck (INN) from the following airports.
32 Years experience
9.8 out of 10 on Trust Pilot