Call free on 0800 707 6229 for huge extra savings on the Premium Kirra Tours New Zealand Odyssey Tour.
New Zealand is a dream destination packing a huge punch into a small space with magnificent mountain scenery, cosmopolitan cities, adrenaline pumping adventures, and a jaw-dropping coastline. Experience the country's most iconic sights with this unforgettable Kirra Tours New Zealand Odyssey and uncover lesser-known spots, hidden gems, authentic vineyards and breathtaking Kiwi landscapes. Discover the best of what the North and the South Island have to offer.
- Explore Auckland, Rotorua, Napier, Wellington, the Marlborough Sounds & Mt Cook
- Enjoy a 3-night stay in the adrenaline capital Queenstown
- Explore the Geothermal Rotorua
- Visit the Art Deco Napier
- Visit the Wellington & Te Papa National Museum
- Discover the stunning Kenepuru Sound
- Marvel at the spectacular whale-watching capital Kaikoura
- Go for a walk at the heritage-listed Mt Cook National Park
- Discover the beautiful Southern Lakes region
- Explore the Fiordland National park
- Experience the West Coast Glaciers
- Full breakfasts daily, 3 lunches & 11 dinners
- A small group of maximum 24 people
- 19 nights in boutique luxury accommodation
- Travel by 5-star luxury touring coach
- Accompanied throughout by professional, experienced Coach Captain
- All sightseeing, excursions and entrance fees as shown
- Hotel porterage
- Complimentary airport transfers on arrival & departure
Day 1 - Arrive Auckland. Enjoy a lovely welcome dinner.
Day 2 - Head on a day trip to the wine paradise Waiheke Island.
Day 3 - Explore the Lord of the Rings magic at Hobbiton. Continue to Rotorua.
Day 4 - Enjoy an exclusive Lake Rotoiti Cruise and discover the hot springs of Manupirua. Later discover the buried village Te Wairoa. Treat yourself with a traditional Maori feast at the Te Puia Thermal Reserve.
Day 5 - Enjoy the mighty Huka Falls and continue to the art deco town of Napier.
Day 6 - Enjoy the scenery of the "Tuscany of the South Pacific" - Hawke's Bay.
Day 7 - Visit New Zeland's capital Wellington.
Day 8 - Explore the Nation's vibrant capital and discover its secrets.
Day 9 - Take a ferry to the picturesque Picton village and the Marlborough Sounds.
Day 10 - Enjoy a free day to relax and marvel at the magic vistas of Marlborough Sounds. Complimentary fishing tackle, kayaks and mountain bikes are provided.
Day 11 - Travel to the small village of Kaikoura for whale-watching, swim with the dolphins or to experience the Maori culture.
Day 12 - Visit the stunning Lake Tekapo and continue to the majestic Mt Cook National Park.
Day 13 - Experience the Tasman Glacier.
Day 14 - Explore Cromwell, the historic village of Clyde and then head to the Lake Te Anau, the gateway to the Fiordland National Park
Day 15 - Enjoy a leisurely nature cruise of the breathtaking Milford Sound. Travel to Queenstown.
Day 16 - Enjoy a free day in Queenstown.
Day 17 - Discover the historic village of Arrowtown, once a haven for the gold prospectors, and afterwards head to Akarua Winery.
Day 18 - Wander around the resort town of Lake Wanaka and marvel at the unspoiled wilderness of the World Heritage Listed Westland National Park. Explore the Fox & Franz Josef Glaciers.
Day 19 - Board the iconic Tranzalpine Train for a coast to coast rail adventure through the Southern Alps, famous for being one of the most scenic train journeys in the world. Farewell dinner in Christchurch.
Day 20 - Depart Christchurch.
- Featured Experiences
- Welcome dinner with drinks & farewell dinner
- Dine at some of New Zealand’s leading wineries
- Traditional Maori Hangi (feast) & Cultural Evening
- Exclusive Lake Rotoiti cruise
- Scenic Mussel cruise to Raetihi Lodge
- Tasman Glacier Explorer boat expedition
- Spectacular Milford Sound Nature Cruise
- World famous TranzAlpine train
- Day trip to Waiheke Island
- Tour the famous Hobbiton Movie set
- Blue & Green Lakes, Te Wairoa Buried Village
- Te Puia Thermal Reserve
- Wairakei Geothermal region & mighty Huka Falls
- Guided Art Deco Walk, Napier
- Interislander ferry cruise to Picton
- Free use of Raetihi Lodge kayaks, mountain bikes, dinghies & fishing tackle
- Lake Tekapo & Church of the Good Shepherd
- Entry to Sir Edmund Hilary Alpine Centre
- Pullman Hotel, Auckland
- Millennium Hotel, Rotorua
- The Crown Hotel, Napier
- The Bolton Hotel, Wellington
- Raetihi Lodge, Marlborough Sounds
- White Morph Heritage Boutique Collection, Kaikoura
- Mt Cook Hermitage Hotel, Mt Cook
- Distinction Te Anau Hotel & Villas
- Heritage Queenstown Hotel
- Te Waonui Forest Retreat
- Rydges Latimer Hotel, Christchurch
32 Years experience
9.8 out of 10 on Trust Pilot