Call free on 0800 707 6229 for huge extra savings on APT New Zealand Getaway.
Explore the magical natural scenery of New Zealand - one of the world's most beautiful countries with this amazing APT New Zealand tour! Discover the spectacular Waitomo Caves and learn about the mystic Māori culture. Enjoy the dramatic vistas of the stunning Milford Sound and Huka Falls. Experience the pleasure of catching a glimpse of the extremely rare sperm whales in Kaikoura. Wander around the streets of Auckland, Wellington and Queenstown like a true Kiwi. Explore the majestic Mt Cook National Park and marvel at the breathtaking views of Lakes Taupo, Wanaka and Tekapo.
- Return scheduled flights from London Heathrow
- Immersive Insider Experiences
- 16 breakfasts and 9 dinners
- Travelmarvel Tour Director, plus local guides in select locations
- Overseas transfers & luggage porterage
- Discover the magical Waitomo Caves and enjoy the spectacular show of the thousands of luminescent glow worms that live there.
- Explore the iconic Māori culture in Rotorua and enjoy an unforgettable ceremonial performance.
- Hear the powerful thunders of the majestic Milford Sound and immerse yourself into the epic mountain scenery.
- Visit the magnificent Bay of islands and the famous Hole in the Rock.
- Wander around the streets of New Zealand's most popular cities - Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch and Queenstown.
- Explore Lake Taupo – the largest freshwater lake in Australasia and be stunned by the dramatic vistas of Huka Falls.
- Enjoy one of the world’s most scenic voyages as the Interislander ferry traverses Cook Strait through the Marlborough and Queen Charlotte sounds.
- Discover the amazing marine life of Kaikoura where you will be able to catch a glimpse of the extremely rare sperm whales.
- Visit the mighty Mt Cook National Park to view Australasia’s highest mountain, Aoraki (Mt Cook).
Days 1-2 - Flight London - New Zealand.
Day 3 - Arrive Auckland.
Day 4 - Discover the magical Kauri forests by visiting the Matakohe Kauri Museum and continue to the marvelous Bay of Islands.
Day 5 - Explore the beautiful wilderness of the 144 islands of the iconic Bay of Islands.
Day 6 - Head to Cape Brett to enjoy the rich marine life of the area and see the famous rock formation Hole in the Rock.
Day 7 - Marvel of the world-famous glow worms of the Waitomo cave and continue your incredible journey to the geothermal capital of New Zealand - Rotorua, where you will be able to observe a stunning Maori dance performance.
Day 8 - Learn about the fascinating Māori culture in Rotorua, situated on the Pacific Rim of Fire. Head to Agrodome to observe an entertaining sheep shearing demonstration.
Day 9 - Explore Lake Taupo – the largest freshwater lake in Australasia – and thundering Huka Falls. Head to Wellington.
Day 10 - Discover Wellington by enjoying one of the world’s most scenic voyages as the Interislander ferry traverses Cook Strait through the Marlborough and Queen Charlotte sounds. Continue to Bienheim.
Day 11 - Embark on a whale-watching cruise in Kaikoura and then continue to Christchurch.
Day 12 - Marvel at the majestic scenery of the Southern Alps and the Westland Tai Poutini National Park.
Day 13 - Explore the breathtaking Lakes Wanaka, Hawea and Wakatipu.
Day 14 - Wander around the picturesque mountain resort of Queenstown and choose from the wide selection of APT's Freedom of choice activities.
Day 15 - Discover the magnificent Fiordland National Park and board a boat to visit the stunning Milford Sound - a one of a kind fiord with views of cascading waterfalls, dense rainforest, sheer cliffs and surrounding mountains.
Day 16 - Visit Dunedin and Larnach Castle, New Zealand’s only castle.
Day 17 - Start the day by exploring Mt Cook National Park to view Australasia’s highest mountain, Aoraki and then head to Lake Tekapo to experience its dramatic vistas.
Day 18 - Pay a visit to the tiny Church of the Good Shepherd before travelling to Christchurch.
Day 19 - Airport Transfer.
Day 20 - Flight to London.
Treasures of Australia & New Zealand
Combine this delightful journey with APT Treasures of Australia. 29 Day Flight Inclusive from £8,245 per person, twin share. 26 Day Tour Only from £5,995 per person, twin share
Call free on 0800 707 6229 to get more details.
- Rydges Auckland Hotel welcomes travellers with the trademark Kiwi hospitality and thoughtful amenities. Proximity to SkyCity, Sky Tower, waterfront and shopping make it a premium lodging facility.
- Kingsgate Hotel Autolodge Paihia - Also known as the "Jewel of the magnificent Bay of Islands" is conveniently situated within 5 minutes' walk of local shops and dining options and offers an ideal base to explore the scenic and historic region.
- Sudima Rotorua - set in a magnificent location on the shores of Mystical Lake Rotorua, the 4-star Sudima Lake Rotorua is the ideal destination for travellers.
- Travelodge Wellington provides award-winning rooms and is located in the heart of Wellington, close to all major heritage attractions.
- Quality Hotel Marlborough, Blenheim is an excellent boutique luxury hotel, offering modern and spacious accommodation. Located in the heart of the Marlborough's wine capital - Blenheim.
- Quality Elms Hotel, Christchurch is a modern and stylish 4-star hotel looking to give you the best experience in your travel journey.
- Heartland Hotel Fox Glacier - conveniently located in the heart of Fox Glacier village, this fabulous facility offers ready access to the many natural attractions of the area.
- Copthorne Hotel & Apartments Queenstown Lakeview - sit on your own private balcony and take in the breathtaking views of the Remarkables and Lake Wakatipu.
- Kingsgate Hotel Te Anau is a marvelous luxury hotel facing the beautiful Lake Te Anau and just a few minutes walk from the town centre.
- Scenic Hotel Dunedin City features a stunning contemporary award-winning design, with spacious guest rooms, modern facilities and attractive local artworks.
- Peppers Bluewater Resort is an amazing accommodation facility overlooking the stunning Lake Tekapo, in the heart of Mackenzie Country in New Zealand’s central South Island.
- The Commodore, Christchurch - enjoy a relaxing stay in this idyllic award-winning native New Zealand gardens on seven acres of land.
Prices include return scheduled flights from London Heathrow, as well as all airport taxes and security charges (subject to change). Flights from UK regional airports can be arranged but may carry a surcharge.
Tour Only Option Available: 16 Day Tour Only from £3,295 per person twin share. Please enquire for more details by calling free on 0800 707 6229.
PLEASE NOTE: Itinerary effective 2 October 2019 – 25 September 2020. Tours departing outside these dates follow a different itinerary – please enquire for details by calling free on 0800 707 6229. Ask us about pre & post accommodation.
32 Years experience
9.8 out of 10 on Trust Pilot