Call free on 0800 707 6229 for huge extra savings on West To East Discovery.
Explore Australia's biggest cities - Perth, Melbourne and Sydney on this exciting tour and immerse yourself into Aussie's culture, lifestyle, architecture and cuisine. Experience Rottnest, considered by many to be West Australia's most beautiful island. Tour the iconic Great Ocean Road and marvel at the stunning Australian coast. Enjoy the raw magic of the majestic Blue Mountains. Take the road less travelled in Cape Tribulation, home to some of the oldest rainforest in the world. Discover the abundant marine life of the Great Barrier Reef.
- Join a fantastic tour taking in Perth and the city's alfresco lifestyle
- Experience Rottnest – West Australia's most beautiful Island
- Discover Melbourne's arts, culture, architecture, cafes and bars.
- Explore the iconic Great Ocean Road - one of the world’s most beautiful and naturally maintained secrets
- Immerse yourself into the buzzing life of Sydney
- Experience the raw magic of the Blue Mountains
- Discover Cape Tribulation, home to some of the oldest rainforest in the world
- Enjoy a day to remember with a reef and island cruise to Low Isles
- 15 Nights Accommodation
- Airport Transfers
- City Sights Tour
- Rottnest Island Day Tour
- Hidden Secrets Walking Tour
- Great Ocean Road Tour
- Unlimited Sydney Attraction Pass
- Blue Mountains Day Tour
- Cape Tribulation Day Tour
- Sailaway IV Reef Cruise
Day 1 - Welcome to Perth
Arrive into Perth where you’ll be transferred to your hotel of choice and can spend the rest of the day getting acquainted with the city.
Day 2 - Perth City Tour
This morning you’ll be picked up to join a fantastic tour taking in Perth and Fremantle. Visit Kings Park Botanical Gardens, Perth City, Cottesloe Beach and Fremantle.
Day 3 - Day at Leisure
Enjoy a day at leisure or book a wine tour.
Day 4 - Experience Rottnest
Rottnest – WA’s most beautiful Island is just 19km off Perth’s coastline. You’ll get to cruise from Perth on the Swan River before enjoying a complete tour of Rottnest Island where you’ll be taken to some spectacular locations and vantage points. Visit Rottnest Lodge for a full buffet lunch.
Day 5 - Fly Perth - Melbourne
Say goodbye to the West Coast and fly to Melbourne.
Day 6 - Explore the City
Melbourne is a truly international city which it prides itself on its arts, culture, architecture, cafes and bars. Within the city laneways this vibrancy is at play and today, your walking tour today will give you an appreciation of what daily life is like for Melbournians and some secret spots to go back and try.
Day 7 - Great Ocean Road
You have an early start this morning. The incredible Great Ocean Road is one of the world’s most beautiful and naturally maintained secrets! Experience and enjoy the breath-taking coastline. Every twist and turn exposes you to stretches of broad, uninterrupted beaches, dramatic coastlines and the lush rainforests of the Otway Ranges –all of which provides an amazing postcard backdrop for all your memories!
Day 8 - Farewell Melbourne
Depart your hotel on the airport transfer and fly onwards to Sydney to continue your adventures.
Day 9 - Explore Sydney
Make the most of your day by using the Sydney Unlimited Attractions Pass; with over 30 attractions to choose from there’s something for everyone. Whether you want to get up close with some animals at Taronga Zoo, cruise around the harbour on the Sydney Explorer or visit the iconic Sydney Opera House.
Day 10 - Day at Leisure
Use today to explore at your own pace. Take the train to Bondi to soak up some sun and enjoy Aussie fish’n’chips or use the Hop on Hop off ferry for a cruise around the harbour.
Day 11 - Blue Mountains
This morning you’ll be picked up early to venture into the World Heritage listed Blue Mountains region where you will experience the raw magic the Blue Mountains has to offer, with sheer rock faces that plunge into eucalypt clad valleys, along with native flora and fauna and spectacular waterfalls. Highlights will include the Three Sisters, Featherdale Wildlife Park and a river cruise on the Parramatta River back to Sydney Harbour Circular Quay.
Day 12 - Fly to Cairns
Say goodbye to the big city and head to the tropical north. Departure and arrival transfers will ensure you get to and from the airport.
Day 13 - Cape Tribulation
Today travel to Cape Tribulation, through some of the oldest rainforest in the world. Included is an hour Daintree River Cruise to spot local wildlife, Alexandra lookout, delicious tropical lunch set amongst the rainforest, and a walk on famous Cape Tribulation Beach. Also enjoy a driver/guided tour with an Indigenous presentation & afternoon tea at the Mossman Gorge Centre to learn about the local Kuku Yalanji people before returning home.
Day 14 - Enjoy Free Time
Today enjoy Port Douglas at your leisure, with plenty of great restaurants and bars you can indulge or you could choose to venture out to the Daintree National Park.
Day 15 - Reef Day
Sailaway invites you to enjoy a day to remember with a reef and island cruise to Low Isles. Explore this protected Coral Cay, with white sandy beaches and coconut palms, surrounded by magnificent coral gardens and the Coral Sea. Relax on the island, join the guided snorkel tour, take a trip on the glass bottom boat or laze on deck before an exhilarating sail back to Port.
Day 16 - Depart Port Douglas
Wave goodbye to Port Douglas on your transfer to the airport.
- Pan Pacific Perth (4 nights) - the hotel offers you refreshing comfort. Best of all, this luxury accommodation is close to the city’s main retail, dining and entertainment precincts.
- DoubleTree by Hilton, Flinders St (3 nights) - Located in the heart of Melbourne’s central business district, steps from the arts and entertainment district, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Melbourne – Flinders Street is an ideal base for travellers.
- Parkroyal Darling Harbour (4 nights) - This modern, upscale hotel is a 4-minute walk from Cockle Bay Wharf on Darling Harbour, an 8-minute walk from the Sydney Convention and Exhibition Centre, and 9 km from the landmark Sydney Opera House.
- Shantara Resort Port Douglas (4 nights) - Shantara is an Adults only retreat…The perfect getaway where you will find an oasis of style and seclusion near the Great Barrier Reef
The price is per person in a twin share room. Flights are not included.
32 Years experience
9.8 out of 10 on Trust Pilot